Like an eel dipped in grease... -Noah (Chapter 13)

First question Noah could remember.

How long an eel can live up to, 85 years is the answer.

Of course, he isn't able to grab the correct eel to win the challenge though.

So, the next question.

A baby eel is called an elver,

Eels measure 5 to 13 feet,

So on...

It was getting tiring being electrocuted by an eel so much, and very painful.

It's not like Noah could find an easy way to find the one with a ribbon on it though, the oil makes it hard for him to even see which one is the correct one.

After getting shocked a BUNCH more times though he decided he'll just find an easier way to find the right eel. Chris never said anything about not being able to feel around the pool for a eel with a ribbon on it, he just said grab one.

No other rules than just that.

But of course, then there came a question Noah finally doesn't quite remember the answer to.

What a perfect timing...

How many species of eels are there?

He forgotten the answer to that one.

There's about a hundred or something species of these things, but he doesn't remember the exact number.

He typed into the answer pad, but it was wrong.

Oh, hell.

He just kept typing a number in the hundredths place, that'll do something.

100...

200...

300...

400...

500...

600...

800...

...            beep

That was the correct answer.

He now only has 30 seconds now though, so he had to act fast.

Noah reached his hand into the pool and felt around for a bit, got shocked a bit, and after what seemed like forever...

He felt it.

The ribbon.

He grabbed the eel out the pool, and he was right, it was the one he was looking for.

He took a deep breath.

He did it.

He escaped elimination, he's back in the game.

(Creator's Note: And then he got shocked by the eel with the ribbon :3)