I'm not FALLING for that. (Chapter 5)

(This is after Alejandro got Bridgette voted out)

While Alejandro was bored, he started wondering where Noah was... 

Alejandro decided then to just start looking for him, shouldn't be that hard right? 

...

Wrong.

Before he knew it, Alejandro spent at least an hour and didn't find Noah. He asked every single contestant; nobody knew where he was. Alejandro started to feel a "little" concerned.

But then.

He heard a muffled voice.

...

... It's just Owen sleeping on the couch... 

Alejandro was about to just give up since he felt like he was just wasting energy, and maybe Noah will turn up on his ow-

...

He saw a hand under Owen frantically waving around.

Someone's... crushed underneath Owen...

Alejandro then proceeds to pull the person out, since it was most definitely painful to be crushed underneath someone. It was hard trying to pull the person out though; Owen is a pretty big guy, so it took a lot of strength to pull the person out.

And behold, it was Noah crushed underneath Owen. 

(Creator's Notes: WOW I WOULD'VE NEVER KNOWN!1!1!1😱😱😱😱😱😱)

Since Alejandro had to pull really hard to get Noah outta there, you can tell that because of gravity and yayayayayaya, Alejandro fell a bit. After he regained balance, he looked down to see Noah fall face-planted on the floor, then start groaning in pain.

(Creator's Notes: I would've put "moaned" in pain, but ik DAMN well you people reading this gonna get crazy with it...)

Alejandro, being a gentleman, helped Noah up.

 "Thank you, it was a pain being und-" Noah then looks up and realizes it's Alejandro. They look at each other for a moment, then they suddenly look down blushing a bit. Alejandro feels a little embarrassed at the sudden awkwardness and by the fact he's blushing, and he, himself, could tell just by the way his face is feeling a little hot. In an attempt to break the awkwardness, he looks up back at Noah and decides to reply to his last message.

"Yea, I could tell amigo." 

(Creator's Note: Sorry for not uploading this chapter for 2 days, I wanted to draw an image of this scene. But my MOTHER is stupid and only allowing me to use my computer but not my phone, as if the effects of having a computer isn't the same as having a phone. I started the drawing on my phone so I can't continue it until I get it back...💀
P.S 
 I WAS HESITATING HARD AF ON WHAT THE CHAPTER SHOULD BE ABOUT, JEALOUSY OR CUTENESS... but at the end I picked cuteness...)