That's not my baby... (Chapter 7)

While Alejandro was waiting for Tyler to get the apple to the carriage, he decided to maybe start talking with Noah, he just wanted a little chit-chat since after that they won't have time to do so because they'll have to start running to the finish before the other teams. But when he looked over-...

Noah wasn't there... instead in the carriage, there was an ACTUAL baby...

Alejandro, of course, was panicking. Who wouldn't? This will take a lot of time off and maybe even make them last place if they don't find Noah immediately.

So, Alejandro quickly informed everyone else on the team, and then he grabbed the carriage with the actual baby. Alejandro found a woman, who obviously has no clue that her carriage was swapped. He quickly and quietly swapped the carriage and immediately ran back to the team.

Noah, this entire time, was STILL sleeping.

Alejandro wasn't going to wake him up though, since the other teams were already going to get to the finish. The team ran as fast as they could after finally getting Noah back, but... it was still no use. They were still last. Alejandro was disappointed in himself for allowing that swap to happen when he was with the carriage the entire time. Whichever team did this swap was quite sly. As Alejandro was just waiting for them to have the elimination ceremony, Chris announced that it was not an elimination round. It was a reward one. They still would've had their first elimination if it weren't for that though, it was just luck that they still haven't faced elimination. 

As they were going to get back into the plane, they had to but the carriages up. Noah was still asleep in their carriage though, it took a bit of hesitation, but then Alejandro decided to just pick Noah up and get him into the plane. 

Alejandro knew that Noah was light, but never knew he was THIS light. But from how he immediately got sucked out the plane, being quicker than all the others that were near the door, when the door was opened. 

He was surprised, but not very.

After carrying Noah into the plane, he just placed him on a seat and let him sleep. 

While doing so he took a glance at Noah's face, he wasn't too bad looking. His sleeping face was quite nice to look at...

...

...Oh wait, he has other things to do-

And with that, Alejandro left.

(Creator's Note: Yea, I might finally make a jealousy chapter. It's called Total DRAMA Island for a reason, so I gotta make some drama and scenes. I'll take any suggestions for any drama I should include in this series lol, I'm not very good at creating drama. Just give me the basic idea, no huge very detailed descriptions or anything.)