╟ 39╢

"I feel sick to my stomach," Yuno admitted over the phone to her two loving boyfriends.

"Sick? You were fine just yesterday.. don't tell me it's the physical exams now, I told you not to eat all those strawberry tarts," Scolded Hikaru, which just made Kaoru grab the phone, smacking his brother on the shoulder at his insensitive words.

"What Hikaru means is that just because your measurements aren't like last years doesn't mean you should skip."

Silence enveloped the line.

"...I WASNT EVEN WORRIED ABOUT THAT BUT NOW I AM!" Exclaimed the strawberry blonde haired girl from the other end, an embarrassed flush covering her squishy cheeks as she looked at herself in the body mirror she was facing.

"Jeez Kaoru, and you thought what I said was bad—"

"-ah, Hikaru don't start—"

As the two bickered back and forth Yuno just sniffled on the other end, finally getting herself out of the mood she was in.

"Fine, I'm going to school, just so I can make you two stop talking about my measurements!" She said in an embarrassed tone, with that the call ended and the two brothers couldn't help but look at one another facepalm and their poor choice in words.

They were never good at helping her feel better when it came to words of encouragement.

Later that morning the Hitachiin limo pulled up to the Kasako Residence, and out came their little strawberry blonde girlfriend.

"Good morning," She greeted monotonously, making Kaoru quirk a brow.

"You don't—" Kaoru began.

"Look too good.." Hikaru finished, poking her hallowed cheek, as she leaned against him like a deflated balloon.

"I told you I didn't feel well, I couldn't sleep at all last night, I just have this bad feeling in my stomach.." Yuno confesses, then quickly zips her lips, she didn't want to sound childish, she didn't want to tell them that bad dreams were keeping her up at night.

"If you're ever having trouble sleeping you know we could just come pick you up, right?"

The twins said in unison, as Karu gave her thigh a gentle squeeze.

In turn Yuno flushed a bright shade of pink.

"..Thank you, Hikaru, Kaoru."

wait.

"Hey, Yuno?" The twins began.

"What is it?" Innocent little Yuno asked, confused at why the two were suddenly giving her weird looks.

"...are those hickies healed yet?"

A plague of silence swept through the limo, as the three paled.

"......no..." She answered quietly, which made Hikaru blush a bright red from embarrassment and Kaoru laugh awkwardly trying to make light of the situation.

"Good thing these doctors are professionals, right?"