╟34╢

Protecting Yuno's feelings were harder than Kaoru thought, then again, was she even worried about Hikaru doing the unthinkable?

She was like a adorable dog wagging her tail and believing every sweet coo and leaning into every caress.

...wait did Kaoru just technically call Yuno a bitch...?

.
.
.

"Kaoru? What are you thinking about?" Asked a shirtless Hikaru, his hands occupied with the dress shirt in his hands.

Kaoru was already dressed for the night, the host club were throwing a 'ball' something the host club king thought of on a whim. Which also includes of the entire host club on a mission to make some female happy.

"Yuno," Half lied Kaoru, a embarrassed flush going to his cheeks.

It'd be weird to just bluntly say he was comparing Yuno to a bitch.

"Mm, I'm so excited to see her in that dress we picked out," The eldest twin buttoned up the Slightly tan dress shirt, "I'm sure you can agree, you're face was so red when she modelled it for us for the first time." Snorted Hikaru, finishing his getup with a chocolatey brown vest.

Kaoru sent a teasing glare over at Hikaru in response.

"Oh yeah? You should've seen your face! I'm sure Yuno noticed how you were eye raping her," Shot back Kaoru playfully.

Hikaru chocked on his spit, coughing as he turned towards his little brother.

"Don't be childish," Hikaru said, a blush on his cheeks as he tried to brush Kaoru's comment off.

"Pfft,"

After the two got ready, they exited the mansion. Sadly, the two couldn't arrive together with their Girlfriend since the two had to be there earlier than any of the ladies. Plus it wasn't...no one in the host club new about Yuno being the Hitachiin Twin's lover.

..however...secrets are meant to be spread.

Yuno sipped on her pink lemonade as she stood near the snack table, frowning slightly as she just nodded every time another guest would start conversing with her.

It was almost depressing, she was just another guest like all the other girls that were in the large ballroom.

Maybe she shouldn't have Came, large places like these make her uncomfortable...plus the fact fangirls were whispering excitedly about her boyfriends and the other hosts.

Hikaru and Kaoru are hers. Yet at the moment she felt as if they..weren't.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Yuno turned around, her curled strawberry blonde hair swishing gently as jade eyes locked with lavender.

"Why is a lovely princess like you standing all by your lonesome?" Asked Tamaki Suoh, the president of the host club.

"I-I just don't know anyone here," Yuno shyly looked away, this guy was a huge flirt, and of what her lovers told her—he was also a huge royal pain in the ass.