╟ 40╢

Hikaru felt himself a bit stumped lately— something was going on inside his head that he couldn't really explain or put into words. It all started with.. a pencil dropping and rolling over to his desk.

Usually he'd ignore such an occurnce a kick the pencil off into a completely different direction out of spite and humour. But feeling generous, he decided to cash in his one good deed for the day and pick it up and give the mechanical pencil to its rightful owner.

"Thanks.." Gingerly came a quiet voice, and Hikaru was greeted with a scrubby looking boy at the time, with nippy brown hair and thick black framed glasses.

The auburn boy didn't think too much of him— until the incident with the vase breaking..

..and now here he was.

Today was physical exams, Hikaru couldn't help but search the crowd for Haruhi since today was the day the host club will be helping to keep her identity a secret— of course Kyoya already had them hooked up with a special doctor, but Hikaru couldn't wait for the prank they were gonna pull on Tamaki.

And when the time finally came? Well.

Hikaru couldn't even believe it, they actually got Tamaki to get a brown wig and pretend to be Haruhi, how simple minded coild that blond bastard be? Did he really think he could actually mimic Haruhi's cute little face? Haha!

...wait..

cute..

..little..

face?

"I'm ready to go now," Came Yuno's tired voice, hugging Hikaru from behind, making the boy flinch.

"You look exhausted, I'm going to get Kaoru and we can head home..."

He turned around to face his girlfriend, Yuno was a beautiful girl, with soft features and a petite frame.

"Yay, I could use a long nap with you and him," She admitted as Hikaru rubbed the side of her face and under her eyes where a sleepy tear was beginning to form.

"I know.. I know.. I'm here, just stay here and I'll be right back," He tells her softly, kissing her forehead as he lead her to a sofa in the academy's hall, the sofa was located near the special boys clinic that Haruhi was currently in.

"Kay'~" Hummed Yuno, giving him a sweet smile, making Hikaru's heart clench for some reason.

"Kay," He mimicked back, smiling down at her.

Now where was Kaoru?