╟14╢

Yuno blinked in confusion as Kaoru was tying his thin jacket tightly around her waste, her shorts exposing her long legs and promoting her growing bum. And Hikaru glowering at any guy who dared to look the three's way.

"Guys, I wanna get ice cream," Was all she said, as Kaoru inspected her up and down.

"Alright, lets go,"

"Yeah,"

Entering an ice cream parlor, the three ordered their ice cream. Both boys quite pleased with themselves in scaring off half the guys who stared at her smooth looking legs. Yuno was just innocently ordering her food, unaware of the twos protective hawk eyes. She had just though Kaoru didn't wanna tie his jacket around his waste, so he tied in around hers.

It wasn't a bother or anything, however, she was quite curious on why Hikaru looked like he was killing someone with his auburn orbs. And Kaoru standing far more close to her than usual— their hands practically brushing up against each other's. Making both of them blush— and not because of the hot weather.

"Oh look! Fairy floss!" Pointed out Yuno, who had just finished her ice cream. Giggling as she blinded her way forward, Kaoru beside her as Hikaru trailed behind to keep watch.

"Don't you think you've had enough sweets today?" Asked Hikaru, rolling his eyes at the girl he liked as she ordered the fairy floss— paying for it then taking a bite out of the sweet cotton like candy.

"What, you want some?" Yuno retorted back, holding up the stick with the pink fairy floss wrapped around it.

"Hm, sure," Hikaru took a bite, enjoying the fairy floss melt into his mouth.

Kaoru too ordered some fairy floss, and the three were on their way once again to— enjoying each other's presence as they shopped and ate more sweets and snacks.

Hikaru and Kaoru pictures this as the perfect date, Kaoru imagined all the more dates they'd go on once all three of them were together.

Looking down at Yuno's hand he smiled lightly, maybe both him and Hikaru would also be able to hold her hand in public.

Hikaru, wasn't, at all thinking such optimistic thoughts. He was worried Yuno would choose between them— and that worried him.

After all, she was the only one they've let inside their small world. The only one who was no longer peering through the windows, she was in the meadow frolicking with them.

How long will this last?