╟ 37 ╢

Takashi Morinozuka, had never seen the jade eyes of a girl that looked like a frightened kitten.

    She was tiny.

   She was beautiful.

   She was...the Hitachiin's?

   The dark haired male pretended not to see anything when he walked back to get his phone from the changing room.

    He was actually so shocked that he actually broke character.

   His dark eyes had widened when looking at the three.

   At first, he thought she was a costumer, and that was an immediate red flag. None of the hosts were supposed to get that physical with them—however, Takashi knew that the two wouldn't just do that with anyone.

   Plus, from what Takashi could see, the two were treating her far more gentle that they've ever treated any guest.

   But,

   He just turned around.

   He didn't see anything.

   He wasn't there.

  It was none of his business after all.

    The next day Yuno was far more flustered than usual, she awoke in the bed with her two lovers pressed against her, and another sensual round greeted her once the two woke up.

   And even after showering and getting ready she still felt the two's lips and hands groping and kissing her.

   "Kasako, are you alright?" Asked a irrelevant side character.

    "Hm-?" The main character asked, blinking and looking at the side character that was too irrelevant to describe.

    "I'm alright, I'm just tired I guess," She muttered, looking away.

   "I bet, I saw you at the ball last night! And I heard a rumor that you actually left with the Hitachiin Twins is that true?" The irrelevant side character asked with a giggle.

    "Hm..." Yuno hummed, trying to calm her racing heart.

   Shit. What should she do? They didn't leave in the most pleasant matter last night.

   "That's impossible!" Piped up another irrelevant side character, "This is the Hitachiin Twins we're talking about, they wouldn't go with someone as plain as her," She boldly stated.

    "Are you sure? I usually see them hanging around each other,"

   "Now that you mention it yeah..."

   "Mhm! And you can't forget that at least one of them comes by the classroom during lunch once it's empty, and they pull her out!"

   "Really?"

   Gossip slowly started to envelope the room, making Yuno sigh.

   This was exactly why she hated other girls sometimes, they were almost always full of gossip and sneers.

     Likewise, this was nothing new to her, so excusing herself from the conversation she went to to sit down.

   Sadly she didn't share homeroom with her lovers, die she didn't have her knights coming to her defense.

   Later that day, Yuno had gotten a huge migraine from the stress of gossip and work, that she excused herself to go to the nurses office.

   And whilst walking down the halls she noticed a familiar figure.

   A tall dark haired male stopped in front of her, tilting his head to the side as she too tilted her head to the side.

   "Have I seen you somewhere?" She asked dubiously, looking up at him.

    Takashi stared down at her, there she is, once again, how many times will he see this girl? Probably a lot since the Hitachiin's seem to fancy her.

    "Yuno!" A what seemed to be crying irrelevant character shouted.

   "Tell me it isn't true, tell me you didn't go home with my husbands?" The irrelevant character shook the girl by her shoulders.

   Bewildered Yuno just gawked at this female.

   Why was this girl sobbing so genuinely for two people who didn't give two shits about here?

   "I can't believe you, you-you bItCh," She cried, continuously shaking her by the shoulders.

    Takashi pulled Yuno away like a drag doll from the sobbing girl.

Picking her up from the harsh shaking of the girl below.

   Yuno blinked.

   "Eh?" She blinked.

  All Takashi had to do was place her on his arm, his other arm resting by his side as she wobbled, resting and arm on him so she wouldn't fall.

    "Mori~sempai? Why are you—" The irrelevant character gulped are the harsh gaze Takashi was sending her away, skrrting off before he would deliver something worse than a glare her way.

    "Mori~sempai?" Repeated Yuno, looking into the eyes of Takashi.

    Close.

    Too close.

    Far too close.

   Takashi quickly placed her back on the ground after he had scooped her up like strawberry ice cream.

    Adjusting her dress, Yuno awkwardly looked at him.

   "Thanks for...saving me?" Chuckled Yuno, not knowing what to say due to the author's incompetence.

   Takashi only nodded, then continued his way.

   The stoic 3rd year somewhat got why both Hitachiin's were treating her so delicately and tenderly.

   She was small, somewhat fragile, and her skin was gentle.

    Not to mention, she was breathtaking.

authors note.

    a new book idea I just thought of, I'm not sure if I want to post it or not. What do you guys think?

A Kiss In SprigTakashi Morinozuka"Even with a beautiful bride by your side, it doesn't change the fact that you're still horrifying to look at

A Kiss In Sprig
Takashi Morinozuka
"Even with a beautiful bride by your side, it doesn't change the fact that you're still horrifying to look at."