╟35╢

Dancing, something that Yuno was fairly good at. And in fact, dancing with the King of the host club wasn't at all that bad. He was a king for a reason, and a hell of a good flirt at that.

      But Yuno kept rejecting many of his affections, such as him pulling her close. Or simply resting his head on her shoulder—the strawberry blonde haired girl knew that this was his job. However, she wasn't about to let him act as if they were close.

    She just wanted to dance, to dance as friends that is.

      Kaoru took notice of his small girlfriend dancing with the president of the host club, eyes narrowing ever so slightly before going to look at Hikaru. Who seemed to have disappeared..?

     "Kaoru! Let's go!" He heard his twin's voice holler, waving his hand over to the corner of admiring girls.

    Who were all either giggling, or basking in the beauty and elegance these boys had.

    "Excuse me Princess," Kaoru said, kissing the customers hand gently before going towards Hikaru.

    Auburn eyes trailing over back to a strawberry haired girl, who seemed to be having fun with Tamaki Suoh. And Kaoru Snorted a but when witnessing Tamaki get rejected by Yuno—it was funny as it was angering for Kaoru.

    "Took you long enough," Hikaru grabbed Kaoru's hand, fingers weaving together as the two went out of the ballroom.

    "Did you get to greet Yuno?" Asked Kaoru, letting his lover lead them down the hall before giving one last glance to their jade eyed girlfriend.

    "No, I was hoping you did?" Hikaru said, turning a corner, the door ( to where Haruhi will be changing into a proper young lady) was right ahead of them.

     Hikaru seemed all too eager to go ahead and set inside that room, whilst Kaoru was slow, hesitant.

    Eyes always looking back.

      "I didn't, I hope she isn't upset," Muttered Kaoru, guilt washing over him.

    "Upset? Yuno? She probably isn't, you know her, she was even smiling when she was in the hospital," Hikaru said, snorting at the thought.

     Kaoru blinked, before also laughing.

    "That's true! She did give us quite a fright," Said the younger twin.

    "Haha yea."

    The mood seemed to lighten up a Bit, the tension gone as they soon arrived to the door.

       Time to get work.

       "I'm sorry my dear, but I need to go find my men," Apologised Tamaki, you two had been dancing for a while before taking a break, talking for another long while until guests had started crowding both of you.

     Mostly Tamaki, all of them asking questions on where the other hosts went.

    "No need to apologize," Yuno waved in dismissal, drinking the pink lemonade Tamaki had fetched for her.

    "Then I bid you, adieu," Tamaki bowed rather dramatically, making Yuno roll her eyes playfully, as the blond beam of light placed a gentle kiss to her hand.

     "Right back at ya," Waved Yuno, other girls squealing at Tamaki's charm while the green eyed girl was just humored by it.

     Tamaki walked down the halls, more like stomping all the way down, their plan was tonight! Yet that didn't mean the other hosts had to neglect the ladies! How dare they!

     Arriving at the preparation room door, he slammed them open, and as soon as he saw why they had taken so long—made his heart skip a beat.

    Haruhi with her ling tendrils of silky brunette hair, and warm chocolaty brown eyes that seemed to stare into his very being.

    She was, in all sense of the way, beautiful.