╟20╢

Blinking— Yuno curiously peeked at the love note Hikaru had gotten from yet another love sick girl.

Narrowing her green orbs with a pout, she wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. As he sat down at his desk, getting a few glances from other students.

"You're mine," She stated, making the auburn haired boy flustered.

"D-Do you have to hug me in front of everyone?" He whispered, a flush on his cheeks,

"You needy girl," Kaoru piped up, ruffling his girlfriend's hair as she just leaned into his touch.

Hikaru just cringed lightly seeing the stares everyone was giving them, honestly, those dimwits were either jealous or envious. Ether one, the two boys could careless—if any of the students wanted to start something.

The Hitachiin's would finish it.

"So, are you two considering Suoh~san's proposal?" Asked Yuno, sitting at her desk as he curiously looked at Hikaru and Kaoru.

Kaoru was leaning on his brother from behind, leaning forward to see the kanji written on the pastel paper.

"Hell no," Hikaru responded, leaning back— Kaoru leaning off the Said Male.

"Besides, this game—"

"—is getting boring."

Yuno nodded at this, remembering how the twins acted so coldly to the blonde, then proposing a game for the three to play. However she found it so tedious they weren't that identical!

Though she supposed to the naked eye they were, frowning she leaned her head against her fist watching her two boyfriends planning ways to make yet another girl heartbroken, by their cold antics of pretending to be each other.

What kind of club was it anyway?