╟13╢

The summer had finally began, and Hikaru and Kaoru wondered if they will be seeing Yuno anytime? Both boys knew they were too shy or too stubborn to ask her themselves to go out, so as they sat their in bed together starting the second day of holiday, they kept checking their phones for messages or awaiting for her to call.

At the Kasako household, Yuno was doing the same. Her heart beating rapidly, as she kept looking at her phone for at least one of the brothers to call or text her.

Or both.

Flushing a brighter shade of red, she squealed a bit covering herself with her pastel creamy blanket. Wrapping it around her small form with a frown.

She's been so conflicted lately! She knew she's liked both Hikaru and Kaoru for a while now, and she wasn't the type of girl to shy away from her emotions. She's usually confess, however, this was a difficult case she enjoyed both of them around her. Her heart sped up for both of them. So as she cuddled deeper into her warm beds embrace, she sighed.

Why couldn't she have them both—

That's when she lightly slapped herself, she couldn't be that selfish! Besides. . .she didn't even know if they liked her or not. Plus they wouldn't wanna do something like that they'd be disgusted with her. . .

. . .right?

Hikaru and Kaoru still awaited for her to call or message, playing video games or cuddling and messing with each other to keep them both occupied as they wondered when she was going to call.

"Kaoru?" Wondered Hikaru, his arms around his brother's waste, as Kaoru laid on top of his older brother with his chin rested on the auburn haired boy's bare chest.

"Hm?"

"You like Yuno, don't you?"

". . .yeah."

"I do too."

A silence fell upon them, the two boys feeling their hearts clench at what they were about to say to each other, wondering if the other would agree to this proposal—

"Do you want to/Can we share her?"

Their auburn eyes widened as they stared at each other.

So. . .they were thinking the same thing, huh?

"This is all too complicated," Spoke Kaoru, after a few moments of silence.

Hikaru chuckled, nodding as he pressed Kaoru closer to him.

"Indeed it is,"

"Who do you think—"

"—she'll want?"

That made Hikaru's heart sink, while as Kaoru just shook his head not wanting to think about something like that.

"She'll have you and I both, or neither one of us,"