╟22╢

WARNING:
mature content ahead.

    Hikaru was lazily drifting far off into his mindset as his brother laid against his chest. Skin flushed against skin since the both of them never slept with shirts on.

   Which left both of them in boxers, not that they minded, the feeling of each others bare skin brought them tranquility. And not to think dirty, but, Hikaru couldn't help but imagine what'd it'd be like for Yuno's small form pressed between them.

    "Hikaru," Called out Kaoru, breaking the eldest twin out of his not so innocent thoughts.

   "Hm?" Grunted the auburn haired boy, looking down to see the same shade of auburn looking back at him.

   "What are you thinking about?" Asked the younger twin, pondering on what was distracting Hikaru.

   But the young boy already knew the answer to that.

  "Yuno..."Confessed Hikaru, saying her name with an annoyed look in his circular eyes.

  Kaoru snickered, "What? Are you upset that she's running around in your head?" He asked.

   The other shrugged in response, hands lifting up from his sides to play with Kaoru's hair.

   "I'm just imagining something," Hikaru whispered softly, "What would it feel like to have her naked body between us?" He finished, looking into his brother's eyes.

   That question made a blazing blush dust across Kaoru's cheeks, and that image coming to his mind as his timidness took over.

   "You're such a horny bastard," Kaoru piped up, his lips brushing against Hikaru's flesh.

    Hikaru tensed, moving a bit but stopping when he felt his leg brush up against something.

   "It seems to me that you're thinking about it too~," Teased Hikaru, moving his leg up and down to gently stroke his brothers growing bulge.

   "H-Hikaru—stop—" Even though Kaoru said this, he didn't part from his elder brothers strokes.

   Hikaru felt his cheeks grow red, feeling his own muscle tighten at the sound of his little brothers plead.

   Fuck, thought Hikaru, What the hell am I doing?

   But before Hikaru could end what he started, Kaoru was slowly moving his hips, biting back a whine.

   What the fuck are they doing?

  "I guess we're both bastards," Whispered Hikaru, moving Kaoru closer by the hips.

   "I c-can't believe I'm getting off of just imagining her," Said Kaoru breathlessly, cheeks a deep red.

    "Are you saying you're imagining I'm Yuno—" Hikaru was cut off by a well known annoying ring tone.

   "Hit or miss,"

   "H-Hold that thought," Kaoru reached for his phone, sitting up in the process where he was basically straddling Hikaru.

   "I guess they never miss, huh?"

   Not that he minded—until he saw the caller ID.

   "You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya,"

   Hikaru glanced over at the caller ID, both boys growing pale.

   "Yuno!"