╟02╢

Yuno Kasako didn't start bothering the two right off the bat, two weeks had passed and in those two weeks they had rejected about four girls. In the most cruelest possible way they could, however, that's when the strawberry haired girl made her first move— walking to them as they sat in the court yard reading a magazine about the latest fashion trends in other states.

   "Hello," She had greeted kindly, giving off a smile that would've made anyone want to smile back.

   Though this was Hikaru and Kaoru the two boys who blocked everyone and anyone out of their circle, so they weren't ones to just go ahead and give her a smile back.

    "What do you want?" They both asked, wanting to be left alone.

   "I was wondering if we could hang out? I'm in your class so I mean—"

   "Just because you're in our class—"

   "—doesn't mean we want to be friends with you."

  That's the first time they shot her down, making Yuno just smile brighter as if the words didn't affect her in the slightest bit. Humming quietly she nodded, turning away to start walking off.

   What they assumed had been a girl giving up was just her giving them space, the very next day she went up at the same exact time. Giving off her same bright smile and asking the same question the day before and like the day before they had shot her down quite coldly. Yet that didn't stop her since the very next day she went up to them once again, repeating the question like the day before then leaving once they spat out an insult and an answer. Though she just wasn't affected by their words, she just smiled nodded, turned, and left without anything else.

   However after a week of doing that she started greeting them every single morning, and then asking that annoying question if they wanted to hang out with her. So not only was she annoying them both during the afternoon she was also greeting them every morning, and being stubborn they didn't hide. They didn't want to give her the pleasure in knowing that she bothered them so much they left.

   So two more weeks passed by, and that's when she started going up to them after class telling them goodbye have a nice day. So she was greeting them in the mornings, asking them a question in the afternoon, then waving goodbye with sweet words after class. And that's when other people in their class assumed the three were all friends, however they couldn't have been more wrong!

    "Good morning, Hikaru, Kaoru," Nodded Yuno like every morning, giving them a kind smile that most of the class has already fallen for.

   They ignored her quite coldly, going to their seats and sitting down to continue to ignore everyone in the classroom.

   Wishing that Yuno Kasako would just buzz off already.