16-20

Chapter 16

The melodious sound of the violin and wind instruments resounded in the hall.

The First Grand Theater's music hall was carefully designed by world-renowned architects for a great auditory experience. With elegant and solemn marble sculptures decorating its halls, the First Grand Theatre was the number one auditorium in Huaxia known for its acoustics.

In such a top-notch concert hall, the B City Symphony Orchestra had lived up to this magnificent concert hall's structure. Whether the song was solemn and majestic, or light and pleasant, the audience felt as if they were experiencing a baptism from the temple of music.

This was B City Symphony Orchestra.

They might not be as famous as the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, which performed in the B City Concert Hall the day before, and perhaps they still lacked some skill, but even Daniel couldn't help but softly sigh from the magnificent display of music--

"The Huaxia Symphony is really starting to rise, ah!"

At least half of the people here were in the classical music industry, and even if they weren't a professional, they could still hum to the songs from start to finish without a mistake.

But their hearing will always be focused on the concertmaster, and even if they weren't, at most, they would pay attention to the cello, flute, clarinet or other instruments. Even if the second violin group was important, they wouldn't pay much attention to them let alone the deputy chief of said group.

They would rather pay attention to the man sitting on the left side of the third row who was also known as one of the top four conductors in the world rather than an unknown deputy chief of B City Symphony Orchestra's second violin group.

What they didn't think was that, for this man who received the attention of countless people, it was that very same young man that he was focused on.

The classical music industry had no high demand for appearance. The concertmaster of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra was famous for being dark and ugly but still capable of playing beautiful music. Of course, if one had a beautiful face, it would not be a disadvantage.

So the audience, at most, took a few glances at this youth who was the deputy chief and was obviously "standing out from a flock of chickens," but they certainly didn't pay deep attention to him. Of course, they didn't know that some people could hear what they couldn't. Even for a person who can play so well. . .

It was a strange curiosity.

The second half of the show was full of Dvorak's works. From 《Symphony No. 6》 to 《Symphony No. 8》 and finally, the 《New World Symphony》, these were famous songs and were well known by people all over the world. The concert hall seemed to shake from the ferocity of the music.

Min Chen lifted his gaze and looked in the direction of that spot blocked by Tan Lao. A faint smile flashed in his cold, dark eyes, but it was soon hidden again.

Hmm, the skill level was good and, although he could only hear them playing the harmony and not their actual music style, in Europe. . .

This person might even be able to serve as Bai Ai's deputy chief.

You know, this was just a concert!

It was just a concert that hadn't even finished yet, and Min Chen was already giving such high praise to this deputy chief. If someone found out, it would shake the world!

But this was all unknown to Qi Mu.

Although he was surprised when his eyes seemingly met Min Chen's just now, it was only an instant, and he quickly put the matter behind him.