101-105

Chapter 101

As night gradually deepened, thick clouds drifted over from the east, obscuring the bright moon.

Just half a kilometer from the Semperoper Opera House, there was a small cafe with a handful of people inside. Amongst them, there were four people sitting at the same table.

The last time these four people sat like this was last Christmas. Qi Mu suddenly had the inexplicable feeling of a "meet the parents" event. He sat on the inside with Min Chen, who was still calm but smelled of lilies.

Opposite Qi Mu was a woman with a gentle demeanor and beside her was. . .

If it wasn't Zheng Wei Qiao then who would it be?!

The four sat together, but the atmosphere was so awkward Qi Mu, and Zheng Wei Qiao didn't know what to say. Zhao Yue, Zheng Wei Qiao's wife, didn't know what happened, and as for Min Chen. . . ?

The handsome man sighed softly and pushed over the candies the waiter had sent over into the middle of the table and said, "Excuse me, do you want some candy?"

Qi Mu, immediately: "Well, I want some."

Once someone opened their mouth, everyone else knew what to do.

As one of the hosts, Qi Mu enthusiastically handed two over to Zhao Yue. When he turned to Zheng Wei Qiao, though, the man was staring at him with a hesitant, complicated expression. After a while, he said, "Xiao Qi. . . what the hell is going on?"

Now that it had come to this, Qi Mu didn't intend to hide anything. Though he only spent three to four months with Zheng Wei Qiao, he knew the man was gentle and had a good heart. Qi Mu always treated those who were good to him twice as good, so naturally, he wouldn't deceive Zheng Wei Qiao.

Qi Mu confessed. He didn't say much, just "We like each other," and all the words Zheng Wei Qiao wanted to say were swallowed back to his stomach. It also made the other stoic man smile unconsciously and softened up his entire face.

Zheng Wei Qiao never expected this. He intended to surprise Qi Mu today but ended up shocked himself.

Since his wife was pregnant, she stayed at home to rest. As a freelance writer, Zheng Wei Qiao never had too much work to begin with and could spend most of his time at will.

As Qi Mu was going to play 《The Magic Flute》 with the Dresden Symphony Orchestra, under his wife's suggestion, they came to Europe to make up for the honeymoon trip they didn't get to have after they got married. And their first stop--

Dresden.

It was good, coming to Dresden. He could see Xiao Qi, write an article about him, and sent it back to Huaxia to publish.

In these six months of not meeting each other, Zheng Wei Qiao always worried whether Qi Mu would be bullied at the Paris' National Conservatory and whether Akkad would be unkind to him.

During summer vacation, Qi Mu didn't plan on going home but decided to continue his studies. This put Zheng Wei Qiao in the far east into a state of constant worry.

He hadn't told Qi Mu he was coming to Dresden today to surprise him.

But when he got to the Semperoper Opera House with a bouquet of white lilies his wife carefully selected and waited for half an hour, he didn't see Qi Mu but saw Mister Farrell Lewis leaving.

From his daily phone calls, Zheng Wei Qiao knew Qi Mu was staying with Farrell. So he asked the man about his family's Xiao Qi.

With a rather peculiar smile, Farrell said, "You're Angel's friend from Huaxia? Angel has something to do tonight, I'm afraid you'll have to contact him tomorrow. Tonight, he's. . . well, he should be busy tonight."