191-195

Chapter 191

Grey clouds drifted from the southern sky and soon shrouded Viena, brewing a warm, spring rain. After a while, the lingering drizzle fell from the distant sky, and pedestrians on the streets below quickly sought cover.

The whole of Vienna was bathed in rain, and the TAAD Prison, north of the city, was no exception. A cold breeze passed alongside the rain, sending the prisoners swearing as they returned to their cells.

A dark-haired man with a gloomy face walked the slowest. He looked back reluctantly at the free air behind him. Before he could take another look, a tall man behind him shoved him aside. "What are you looking at? Let's go!"

Luo Yusen gritted his teeth and moved on.

Luo Yusen and Zaev were held in different prisons. The former was sent to TAAD prison to serve his sentence for committing international homicide.

Austria, like many European countries, was more tolerant of criminals. There was never a death penalty, and even though there were many rules, he wouldn't be bullied and could even live a decent life.

--At least, that's what he thought before he arrived at TAAD.

Until... he actually entered the prison.

The rules were made by the people. The prison held four-person cells. There were obviously still many empty cells, but the prison guards arranged him in a room full of people. As soon as Luo Yusen was placed there that afternoon, he was almost smoked out by the smell alone.

It stood to reason that there should be no poor sanitary conditions in such a prison, but that didn't include something so intolerable as a large man exuding a "wonderful" body odor in the same cell. What about going to the guard and making a request to change his cell? Luo Yusen had tried, but before he could get out of the cell, the man sneered and walked over, "Think I stink?"

Luo Yusen consciously denied it.

He wound up being violently beaten in a place that avoided the security cameras.

Although the rules were made by people, the rules were also monitored by people.

Luo Yusen always thought that it was only because he was not discovered by the prison guards that the people dared to bully him so boldly. Until one day in the cafeteria, a short, dignified old man walked up to him. With a smile, he asked, "I heard... you're a musician?"

By then, Luo Yusen had already been tortured and scarred by the prisoners. Everyone there was a murderer, and he probably bore the cleanest hands. So, he nodded again and again, and honestly explained his identity.

A faint light flashed in the little old man's eyes, and he chuckled twice. "Don't look at me like that. Before I entered TAAD more than 20 years ago, I often went to Wei Ai's concerts. I've listened to many concerts in Vienna."

His gentle tone made Luo Yusen relax a little. "Do you also appreciate music?"

The little old man nodded happily, "Yes, I especially appreciate music. If you ask anyone here, who wouldn't like music?"

A roar of laughter filled the cafeteria. Luo Yusen's scalp was numb, and his stomach twisted in knots. He stopped talking and continued lowering his head to eat. He saw that the little old man picked up his fork, then seemed to speak to himself, "By the way, how did you say you played the violin? That's it..."

"Ah, ah, ah..."

Before his fork fell, Luo Yusen opened his eyes wide in horror and quickly pulled back his hand. But, the little old man was fast! No matter how quickly he moved, a layer of flesh was scraped off his hand, dripping with blood! The plastic fork was more terrifying in the old man's hands than a dagger!!!