PROLOGUE

Choi Han looked around the dark room he was meeting his friends and family in. He could see Rosalyn due to her casting lighting magic together with the ancient dragon Eruhaben. Soon, the dark room was light up.

Now he could see the origin of the cringing sound – Ron Molan, the old assassin of their group, was sharpening his dagger while his son, Beacrox Molan, was placing his hand on his father's shoulder – to restrict him if necessary.

Lock, the werewolf boy was sitting on the floor while he was holding a communication device in his hands, just in case someone called, even though the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom, Alberu Crossman, was already with them in his quarter dark elf form.

"So the Count of the Henituse Family has officially stated that...their first born son had gone missing?"

It was a calmly asked question that came out of the usually quiet greatsword wielder. Beacrox could feel his father tense up at that sentence. Even though the two had left the Henituse Family – especially the first born son – in order to get revenge, it didn't mean that they didn't care about Cale Henituse. Hell, the boy was practically like a second son to Ron as he had raised the boy after his mother's death. The butler knew everything about the redhead!

The former butler's son was the former cook of the Henituse Family. He was someone who was once called 'Hyung' by a small red headed child several years ago as the small child sneaked into his kitchen. He remembered how the small child looked at him with shining eyes as he handed him some sweets.

"Yes. I just thought it was better to tell you as...you know, you've once served him."

Ron flinched at the Crown Prince's statement. If he had the choice, he'd still be with Cale Henituse, if it wouldn't endanger the young boy. He cherished him after all and didn't want him to get hurt.

Beacrox simply nodded with his usual indifferent expression. Rosalyn and Lock sighed as they noticed how pissed Choi Han looked. He literally hated the redheaded son because of his arrogant behavior. He had beaten him up as he came to meet him before taking his two most familiar subordinates away.

He didn't even feel an ounce of guilt because of that.

"Do you know where he is? Has he been kidnapped or so?"

Choi Han snorted at Eruhaben's question. The ancient dragon didn't know who the first born son of the Henituse Family was, nor did he know his name, he simply knew that Ron and Beacrox cared deeply for him. He also knew that the raven haired punk hated him with a passion.

The Crown Prince let out a deep sigh as he shook his head.

"They haven't received news or they don't want to tell us. However, I doubt that he was kidnapped."

Alberu Crossman put it lightly as he didn't want to enrage either, the assassin nor the swordsmaster.

"I bet he ran away because of the battle in the Henituse Territory. He is trash after all."

Choi Han snorted once more as he didn't want to speak about someone like that ever again. Eruhaben on the other hand, was quite interested in learning more about the individual who made the two most coldhearted men open their hearts. He also knew that as it was a taboo-topic, this would be one of his only chances to learn more about him.

"Shut up. Stop calling the young master-nim trash, you little punk."

Rosalyn sighed. She and Lock had been with the two old humans for quite a while to know what would happen next. After all, Cale Henituse wasn't a taboo-topic without a reason.