FIVE

-The human says that we'll start with the second part now! Crown Prince, do you still know what you have to do?

Alberu wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Never before was he treated with such childishness and disrespect as now, dragon, child or whatever more. He couldn't help but think that the baby dragon Raon Miru simply spent too much time with Cale Henituse. Nevertheless, he chose to ignore it for now and simply nodded.

-Good! Human and I had a bet about you forgetting your part! Hehe, now I win!
Alberu got the chills for some reason after listening to the great and mighty dragon who was currently by his and Cage's sight and not visible. He cursed Cale in his head as he and Cage were about to ridicule each other on a whole other level.

He took one last deep breath and got ready to do his part. He put on the most noble-like-disrespectful and arrogant expression he could, which looked by the way like the expression of Duke Orsena (a noble of the central noble faction who opposed almost anything Alberu said and did). He already hated himself for having such an expression himself. One quick look at the woman next to him and he got even more embarrassed than he already was. Cage had a very similar expression on her face as well.

The next villager that was about to approach them and ask them to leave got an ominous feeling the closer he got to the two very rich looking nobles. He was a plain looking worker with dirty clothing and dirty boots. As it was already early evening, he was probably coming home from work on the field; at least his tanned skin suggested that he worked on the field all day.
The farmer cleared his throat as he was indeed a farmer who worked on the field all day.

"Excuse me, but may I ask-"

He was one of the friendly citizens who were very respectful towards those nobles, probably because he was afraid of their power or admired them. But the farmer wasn't able to finish his sentence as Cage, fully in her role, lifted her hand. Her arrogant expression turned into a sneering one, as if she was making fun of the farmer.

"Speak no more, pedestrian! I and my husband Neo Dox Wallongthin the VII will ruin you and your family!"

Alberu cried internally. Of course they hadn't discussed their "names" yet but how come Cage was allowed to call him such a ridiculous name?! Though he could not say anything as the name sounded very much like the name of an arrogant noble who was incredibly full of himself.

"Yes! Listen to my wife, Miralda Asheton Marilyn Vere Wallongthin or I will ruin you, your family and the coming three generations of your bloodline!"

Cage's smile was a bit strained, but she didn't comment. The citizens standing on the plaza or passing through stopped in their tracks and put all of their attention towards the two nobles standing there the whole day already.

-Hehe, you do a very good job! The Human will be proud of you if I tell him! Hehe!

The baby dragon's comments were cute and Alberu wanted to smile. It got actually pretty hard for him to not let the end of his lips curl up.

"Listen well pedestrians! You lesser beings have insulted my husband, Neo Doc Wallongthin the VII and me the whole day as you asked us with your inferior voices to leave! Now listen to me! If you don't want us to destroy your little village tomorrow, you will bring every citizen here in ten minutes and your leader! Or else we will wage war!"

The citizen didn't lose a single minute as they practically sprinted to get every single person. They were visibly used to threats – and not the good way. It didn't even take them two minutes until numerous individuals already assembled in the plaza obviously they were distressed and nervous. Alberu and Cage exchanged looks, uncertain as to what was currently happening. They then looked at a seemingly empty spot behind them and it didn't take long for Raon to answer.