TEN

-What should we do?

Cale didn't answer Bud's question as he was caught up in his own thoughts. It was a rare thing for him to be as overwhelmed as this. A few records were playing at the same time, all having something to do with something called "blood suckers". Contrary to many believes, they weren't vampires. No, those fuckers were much worse.

-Cale?

Cale shook his head and ignored the children's concern as well as the ancient dragon's questions.

"Have they seen you?"

Bud scoffed as he pointed at Glenn. Cale massaged his temples. This was bad. This was very bad; actually, even worse than when they had been chased after by the White Star himself.

"Then come here."

Bud scoffed in disbelief.

-What the fuck are you talking about?! Are you drunk? Hey, hey, Raon, is Cale alright?

Raon frowned as he looked at his human. While Cale seemed to be shocked, he was physically completely fine, at the best he had been since a very long time actually.

"Stupid Mercenaries King, of course Human is fine! Who are those blood sucker anyways?!"

Bud gulped and ignored Raon just like Cale had ignored him. He instead looked back at Cale who had a partly vicious and dangerous glint in his eyes. For someone who claimed that he was surrounded by vicious people he himself was quite ferocious.

-Cale, we can't come. You know-

"Glenn's hurt, isn't he? Just come here. We can think about everything else later."

While Cale looked to be extremely calm on the outside, his thoughts were quite the opposite of his outer appearance. He hadn't expected to find those fuckers so soon, and especially didn't expect them and the White Star to work together. His mind was chaotic and contrary to what he had told Bud, he didn't think that there was a possible solution they could think of later.

Bud actually knew that. Their situation- it could only be described as unfortunate and extremely bad luck.

-I'm sorry, but we won't come. We can't afford-

"Shut the fuck up, Bud. I told you to get your ass here, so do that. Glenn, teleport here now, I don't fucking care. If you don't, I will hunt you down."

Both members of the Mercenaries Guilt got the shivers after hearing Cale's vicious words in his cold voice. His face seemed the same as always, indifferent and expressionless.

After a long pause Bud nodded.

-...Yes, we will do.

Then, he hung up.

Cale was now faced with the four confused looks of the children as well as the frowning dragon, yet he didn't have time for that. He looked up at the stone celling. The Super Rock Villa was an underground building, so it was difficult to find, even for someone like the blood suckers. Especially if Cale was to block the exit, he would win quite some time.

"Fuck Cale, stop ignoring our questions! What's happening?"

Opposite to his harsh words, Dodam felt quite anxious. He didn't know what to do; he didn't know how to handle things. He had never, and he meant not even when Cale had first faced the White Star, see his guardian have that kind of expression on his face. It was mostly indifferent and cold, the same as usual, yet the look hidden in his vicious, reddish-brown eyes...if he was being honest, he felt scared.

Raon had similar thoughts as he looked at his human. He was not only acting strange, but also completely unusual for him! He would never ignore the children's questions!