ELEVEN

Choi Han stared at the woman, no, man who disguised himself as a woman, standing in front of him. He wondered how he got into this truly fucked situation he would have never signed up for out of his own free will. It was all the crown prince's, Alberu Crossman's, fault! Choi Han shouldn't have ever trusted that two faced bastard!

"Choi Han."

Choi Han looked up upon hearing the "blue haired beauty" call him. As he was a bad actor, he wasn't able to hide his frown or to pretend to like the person calling him.

"Haaa, c'mon sweetheart~ Don't be like that!"

The bulky "woman" approached Choi Han and put "its" arm around his. She, or rather he, also stepped on Choi Han's foot with the high heel he was wearing. The two of them were very similar in height even without those heels, now the blue haired person was a few inches taller than the swordsmaster. It was quite the funny sight to behold.

"You little shit, do you want me to get found out?!"

Choi Han took a deep breath upon hearing the indirect threat and put on the best fake smile he was able to give.

"Yes. Let's. Go."

The leader of the Mercenaries Guilt, the incredibly powerful swordsmaster with a powerful wind-attribute ancient power, the sly man who had wanted to get revenge on one of the strongest existing people in the continent, the Mercenaries King Bud Illis, cringed upon hearing the bad acting skills of the man he was assigned to by his very much trusted friend.

He looked down at Choi Han who was sweating, making the people who were passing by give them strange looks. Cale did warn him that he would have it difficult, but he didn't say that it would be that difficult. In all honesty, Bud Illis didn't sign up for this shit!

"Tsk, why is it always me, huh?"

Choi Han did hear the as a woman disguised man's mumbles, but chose to ignore them as he approached the Inn they were currently standing in front of.

'Hope and Adventure Loving Inn'; that was the inn they were entering.

Upon entering the bell on the door informed the staff about the arrival of new customers. The rather bulky men who were serving other guests and standing behind the counter, welcoming potential new customers and selling their rooms all averted their attention from the tasks they were currently doing and looked at the two new people who had arrived at the inn.

The old man who was watching the workers work, the old, benignly smiling man who had four daggers hidden beneath his clothing, nodded his head and turned around. He wore a pitch black suit with a snow white shirt and a black tie, the typical noble's butler's uniform. It was incredibly clean and stain-free.

"Don't stare you dumbass."

Choi Han really felt the desire to throw a punch at the person standing next to him smiling a very strange smile.

"..."

Bud rolled his eyes and took Choi Han's hand, then followed the butler's example and left in the same direction. The customers didn't look at them, thinking they were regulars here and not newcomers since the staff didn't swarm around them proposing all kinds of deals to them.

Up the stairs, then down the empty yet cozy seeming hallway, followed by a left turn; Bud and Choi Han ended up standing in front of a very plain looking door that didn't look any different from the other ones down the hallway. It maybe looked a bit fancier with the golden handle instead of a plain silver or copper one.

Hm, another difference was that the old assassin-butler was standing in front of it. Ron looked back at the two people quickly approaching the door. His benign smile was slowly fading and he simply opened the door, letting the two people in before closing the door after himself, not without checking for any followers though.