FOURTEEN

A smile, a grin or was it something more akin to a devious smirk? Whatever it was that was on the white haired guy's lips, it gave the people looking at him the chills. His teeth that showed were sharp just like animal teeth but he was no animal. He had dark brown eyes, no, they certainly were already black. There was no difference between his pupil and iris in color.

He had an oddly similar built to Cale. He wasn't tall and looked feeble, yet at the same time, just like Cale, he seemed oddly strong. The red "collar" on his neck seemed to have gotten the moment he started to smile like that.

"Tsk."

The grey haired guy snorted. He was even taller than Lock. It was strange how he still fit through the door actually. He was at least 6'7 if not taller. Contrary to the white haired guy he was obviously annoyed and looked like he wanted to kill anyone in this room. It was strange. His golden eyes didn't look human and more like an animal's. If one disregarded his golden pupils, he looked exactly like Lock.

"We got cha."

The midnight blue haired guy, whose eyes had the same metallic color as his eyes, didn't have any kind of expression on his face. He seemed to be bored. Yes, that was it. He didn't look like someone who wanted to do anything with this situation at all but was still dragged here by the other two.

"Who are those fuckers?"

Dodam was the first to say something. It was probably because he didn't know who they were like Glenn and didn't suspect anything like the ancient dragon and old vampire Duke. He was also quite reckless and hence didn't notice the dangerous glint in the white haired and grey haired guys like Ron and Alberu did. While he was a dragon, he didn't take his mana to sense the midnight blue haired guy's mana levels like Rosalyn.

All in all, he went in unprepared.

The white haired guy, contrary to everyone's expectations, chuckled at the thirteen year old's words.

"Good question, kiddo. Who do ya think we are?"

Dodam calmed down. He didn't know why, but the guy suddenly seemed familiar. He seemed trustworthy. He looked like another one of their allies. He seemed-

Before Dodam could continue thinking that way, Alberu and Rosalyn stepped in front of him protectively, preventing him from making any further eye contact with those three strange men. The white haired guy let out a deep sigh and shook his head disappointedly.

"Well, guess we can't win y'all's trust."

The grey haired guy rolled his eyes and stopped smiling, instead he crossed his arms. The midnight blue haired guy did the opposite. He had a strange smile on his lips and looked no longer bored.

"How great would that have been? Don't you agree, Roman, Jeremy?"

Contrary to the white haired guy's expectations, he received no answer from neither of the two men he had with him. He quickly noticed that something was amiss and that something was obviously them staring at something else.

Ah.

The leader of the trio couldn't help but chuckle upon discovering what distracted his subordinates so much.

"The Duke is here, what an unexpected surprise."

Duke Fredo flinched. Obviously he was meant by Duke, yet he couldn't recall seeing those individuals before. No matter how hard he tried-

Wait...wasn't there this one time that there had been a festival in the Endable Kingdom? Yeah, that's right, it was a festival a bit over half a year ago as the White Star celebrated some sort of an alliance with another organization. While Duke Fredo wasn't certain, he suspected that these three individuals must be from that strange blood sucker organization.