TWO

Cale Henituse.

He was the firstborn son of the Henituse Family.

He was a young noble who was nineteen years old.

He was many things.

But he was certainly not trash!

The group of Choi Han looked around the underground villa and the many people who stood in the front yard welcoming the return of the redhead with tears in their eyes. They could also see Cage, the crazy priestess from the temple of the God of Death who had been executed recently. There were also the missing siblings of the temple of the Sun God. And as if that wasn't enough, there were also two blue strong men; Archie and Paseton from the Whale Tribe.

How could someone, who managed to worry everyone here with his disappearance, be called trash? Cage hugged Cale even tighter as planned as it was finally her turn to do so. Taylor wasn't here with her, but he'd probably call Cale soon to ask about his wellbeing.

"I told the God of Death that I'd stop listening to him if anything happened to you!"

Cale just patted her back with a stoic expression. Those who didn't know him might think he was uncomfortable and didn't like being hugged, though everyone could see his cold eyes turning warm.

"Yes, yes."

"He cried after I said I'd never ever again listen to his talk about you!"

Cale just nodded once again while he continued to pat the priestess on her back. It was the black dragon who finally decided that she had hugged his human too much.

"Human! Human! Hug me instead if you want a hug!"

Cale couldn't hide his smile as the priestess slowly let go of him and he opened his arms for Raon. The little dragon immediately took his chance and snuggled into Cale's chest. The kittens wanted to do the same as they jumped on Cale's shoulders. Cale of course hugged them as well. They were children and his kidnapping had made them feel bad. He didn't want children averaging eight years to feel something like that.

"Human! Human! Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? We didn't eat dinner yet! Do you want an apple pie?"

Cale frowned at the dragon's words. He looked at a woman in her mid-forties who smiled at him in an apologetic manner. He frowned.

"Why haven't the children eaten yet?"

His voice sounded cold, as always, but there was a tiny tint of anger and disapproval in it. It made those, who knew him, look down in shame. Cale sighed as he looked once again at Raon and the kittens.

"We will eat dinner now. And Raon, take out an apple pie."

The black dragon looked proud as his human said that. He immediately took out an apple pie of his special dimension and handed it to Cale, who, contrary to everyone's expectations, put it into the dragon's half open mouth.

"Eat."

Raon nodded without saying anything as he took the apple pie in his chubby paw. He did as he was told. Cale let go of the children and turned around.

"Freesia, prepare dinner – as we have many guests, make much food. Jack, look out for the children while I change into something more comfortable."

Everyone nodded at that. Cale then turned around and looked at the many "guests" he didn't want to have as he waved at one of Freesia's – well, his – men.

"Paul, you take them to a room where they'll stay. It is too late at night and I guess they're tired. Ah and Glenn, connect me to my family after I change. Wait in the library."