꒰ casual ꒱

"have you ever

"have you ever.. tried to get help?" i look up at him as i flick over to the next page, beer on the counter as tendou looks at me, his hair draping over his forehead in a messy yet sexy way.

"are you asking so that you can get help?" i ask, as tendou snorts softly. "no, i just wanna know your experience." his lips quirked up and i tilted my head back.

we've grown comfortable with each other, rather than staying for 20 minutes and leaving - he stays and we talk, just about stupid or very emotional things and then.. tendou leaves.

"well, i did. once i was.. saved." tendou quirks an eyebrow but doesn't ask any question. "i was admitted for mandatory therapy and i.. didn't like it. they helped me to form a sane mind but, i just, it didn't help me stop yknow?" i explain as i fumble over my words, my eyes looking at him, his crimson eyes piercing mine.

"they helped you think clearly, not stop." tendou summarised as I hummed in response. his hands picked up the beer bottle and took a sip, before he placed it down with a soft clink.

"what about you?" i ask tentatively, i was afraid that he wouldn't tell me.

"it didn't help. i've been through countless therapy sessions but it doesn't stop the nightmares, or the insomnia, or the addiction." he sighs, placing his arms behind his head. "they tried to help, but it didn't work."

i hum in response, "so what do you do now?"

"well, i'll find something to help." he shrugged, eyes looking at me with soft concern.

"i hope you find it soon, tendou." i smile softly, i hope i can find something to help too.