꒰ listen ꒱

wet noises

wet noises. cold feeling.

i took a deep breath, fumbling with my hands as I attempted to figure out my surroundings. i blinked. blue-everything's blue and dark and wet.

air. i need air.

with my legs and arms fumbling around, i crashed up into the night-cold air rushing onto my face as i looked around in confusion. i saw a boat, swimming over to the boat, i grabbed the edge and it tumbled over into the water with a push.

the boat was wet.
so was i.

i kicked my legs, looking down at the water that was wet and blue, shimmering under the light and making me nauseous.

anything could be there.

i looked around once more, there was no trees, no sand, no land. just a boat and me.

i was stuck in the middle of the wet blue surface, something grabbed my leg and pulled me down as i let out a confused shout-white hands and cold touch.

it was so cold, making me wonder if the person was a encased in a block of ice.

i heard heavy breathing, breathing bubbles into my ear as i turned to look at them with a wide look. white ghastly face, eyes wide and blood red lips.

"you killed me." she shrieked. gripping my arm with strength, clutching as she ground me down. "you killed me, why did you kill me?" she asked, repeating her words as her strength increased on my arm.

i fumbled around, pushing and attempting to pry her grasp off my arm. eyes wide in panic, i kicked and shoved her as she crushed my arm in her grasp; so hard that i could feel tears forming on my face.

what is she saying? i didn't kill her. it wasn't my fault. i was there but it wasn't me.

air. i took in a large gulp of air, breathing heavily as i ran a hand through my red hair. my eyes blinked around the hazy room, i was redrawing a design and then... i fell asleep.

i stood up, feeling the cold floor against my skin. grabbing a cigarette and lighter, i placed one in my mouth before lighting it up. dropping the lighter, i inhaled the smoke before i grabbed my phone and walked over to the balcony.

y/n. she can calm me down.

i muttered softly, "y/n," as i stuffed my trainers on and ran a hand through my hair. my loft was quite close to the convenience store which made it easier for me and convenient because i am a sucker for cigarettes.

i took large steps and a fast stride before reaching the convenience store. pushing the door open, i saw her at the counter, reading her book, one that she had been stuck on for 2 days. i took quick steps towards her, i could already smell the jasmine on her body.

"y/n," she looked up, "tendou," she broke out into a small smile. "you're early today. it's only 12." she teased, placing a bookmark on her current page as i exhaled, crushing the cigarette against the palm of my hand.

"yea.. i.. i fell asleep."

she raised an eyebrow. "and then i had a bad dream." i felt like a kid, so small, so weak and vulnerable. "can you listen?"