꒰ date ꒱

"what time do you usually get off?" i asked, tilting my head up at him as he raised an eyebrow, hooking his fingers through the loop

"what time do you usually get off?" i asked, tilting my head up at him as he raised an eyebrow, hooking his fingers through the loop. "at.. 5, why?" i smiled, "wanna have a date?"

tendou's eyebrows raised, blending into his hair that flopped down. "sure, where do you want to go?" i hummed slightly, "do you have a car?"

"yea."

"i thought this was a date?" he asked, my hands wrapped around the steering wheel as i pressed the gas. "it is!" i said, grinning at him as the car began to move at full speed-the speedometer going up to 80 as his eyes widened. "you want to race?"

"no! it's more like-a car date!" i said, placing my phone down, "play some music, please?" tendou laughed, grabbing his phone and plugging the aux in as brent faiyaz's voice rang out in the car, the windows were down and my back was pressed against the seat. my foot on the gas and my hand steady. the wind blowing in the air and his hand on my thigh-

it was perfect.
this was perfect.

i glanced at him, only to find him staring at me. "eyes on the road, i don't want to pay insurance." i chuckled softly, turning my eyes back to the road as the cars around us began to pass us by as we zoomed.

"did you used to race?" he asked through the music, "sometimes. it was good money."

"but i had a car crash and i couldn't drive anymore." tendou hummed slightly, squeezing my thigh in a reassuring manner. he popped out a cigarette and lighted it up, i turned my eyes away and slowed down slightly, my finger tapping against the wheel.

"i wasn't expecting this when you said date," he said to me, "what did you expect then?"

"us, smoking weed together." i let out a loud laugh, "are you serious?" he chuckled, humming in response. "i could never smoke weed."

"you seem like the girl to smoke weed." i shook my head, grinning at him, "no way. but you seem like the guy to grab a lobster from a restaurant and lob it at someone." tendou shrugged, "something i would do."

"you seem like the person too... prank call your professor saying you're pregnant." tendou laughed at the end of his words, making me bubble up along with him. "you seem like the person to eat leaves off the tree as a kid."

"i mean, they were tasty." i turn to him to shock, "you actually did?" tendou hummed, chuckling, "they tasted like apples!"

"no! come on! leaves?" i shook my head, giggles coming out of my mouth. i cannot believe that he would do that!

"you seem like the person too.."