꒰ "for you." ꒱

"don't you think it's a bit

"don't you think it's a bit.. fast?" i ask softly, i didn't mean to reject him but.. wasn't it too fast?

"then, let's take it slow." tendou smirked, looking at me with... care. "but how would that work?"

"what do you mean?" he took another sip, emptying the can before crushing it and throwing it into the bag. "as in, what would you do to take it slow?"

"well, i'd walk you home for instance. and walk you to work." i laughed, "really?" he nodded, "and.. i'll.." tendou paused, thinking about his words seriously. "buy matching key rings so that people know that we have a certain someone we like."

"and?"

"and, i'll follow you on all your social media pages. post your face and make sure my friends know i like you." i chuckled as he smiled, cheeks slightly red. "tendou.. you have friends?" he was offended, scoffing at my words before continuing.

"we'll go slow, y/n." tendou said softly, affection in his tone as he watched me with his crimson eyes, they were a softer shade today. filled with a soft light tonight.

"we can watch the sunrise together," he inched closer to my body and held my hand. "we'll go slow, eat ramen in the shop and dance in the night."

i smile softly, cheeks blushing. "i didn't know you were such a romantic."

"well, it's the first time i decided to be myself and do what i want, and i want to do it with you." i chuckle, "you sure you won't regret saying this?"

"no." not if it's you.