꒰ my space ꒱

her legs were placed across my lap, her thighs on top of mine. two cans of beer were placed on the table along with several unopened and opened packets of crisps.

she was giggling softly, her body vibrating over the melody of her laughter. i exhaled softly as she adjusted her place over my body, she felt so right, so perfect.

"what are you thinking?" she asked, i blinked before turning to look at her. "thinking of you." her ears rushed to turn red, making her look flushed and absolutely adorable. "why think of me when i'm right here?"

she chuckled softly, i reached over to place a stray strand of hair away. y/n grinned at my action, making me cup her cheek ever so softly. her eyes blinked softly and gazed into mine.

it seemed like the whole universe had been born into her eyes. the stars and clouds were encased into them, i felt so peaceful and calm around her.

i felt like me around her.

"are you gonna kiss me?" she whispered softly. "you read my mind.." i replied to her before she leaned in close.

wrapping her arms around my neck, her lips went against mine-perfectly moulded to be met with mine. i closed my eyes, relishing in her touch and her skin against mine.

she giggled softly into my mouth, making me smile into the kiss. she was so pretty, so perfect... for me.

it felt nice, it felt beautiful that she was right here in my space. with me.

( 1 FEB - 29 FEB 2023 )
CH3RRYBLOS ©

1 am ↯ sa. tendouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara