꒰ love? ꒱

"do you wanna come over today?"

shizumu and hitoka both looked at me in shock, gaping mouths as they stared. "should i not go?" i asked, mouth fluttering in nervousness. "no, you should go-i mean, you've been talking to him haven't you?"

i hummed in response at shizumu's words, "we've done more but-" "-you slept with him?!" hitoka interrupted as i sighed, "it's more of a mental health issue!"

the two of them relaxed as i stood with my hands wrapped around my chest, "i already agreed but we've never done anything like this!" i ramble on.

"it's not like you to be nervous either.." shizumu pointed out as she took a sip out of her beer, pushing her glasses up. "yea, you must really like tendou.." hitoka pointed out, continuing to straighten her hair as she sat next to the cable box.

"i mean, i'm interested in him; romantically and i cannot lie about the fact that i do truly like him." i exhaled softly.

"y/n, seriously-do you think you can love him?" i paused at the question. "what.. what do you mean?" shizumu sighed, "like, will you come to love him?"

love? i never thought of that.

i mean, it could slowly progress into something more but 'love' already?

i want to love him but love comes naturally and i'm going to wait for him to love me. we're only the stage of 'liking' and i want to develop into something more but imagine if he isn't ready then what-stop.

"i plan to, lets just hope he does."