꒰ insomnia buddy ꒱

it had been two days

two days without going to work.
two days without seeing tendou.
two days without his presence.
two days without him.

i was starting to think that i had become attached to the redhead that had hazy eyes and a lazy smirk on his face. his cheeks that were somehow pale and his hair that was either down or tied up, the redhead who carried cash around and had several peculiar tattoos on his neck, arms and hands.

i was definitely attached.

"what are you doing here?" huh?

i look up as i see tendou's redhead and crimson eyes. he had unnoticed eye bags and a bag filled with things from the convenience store. a can of beer in his hand and headphones around his neck as he raised an eyebrow, a frown on his lips.

"uh, hanging out?" i muttered softly, kicking the stone on the ground.

"in a playground, by yourself?" tendou chuckled, "what a weird hang out." i smile slightly, kicking my legs into the air softly.

i admit. it's weird to sit on a swing, in a playground, by yourself.

tendou took a seat on the swing next to me, passing me a beer from his bag. I wasn't polite and took it with cold hands, the beer was already cold but i seemed to have a low temperature. "what happened to your face?"

"my face?" i frowned, touching the skin and going up before i touched the bandages. oh. my face. "just uh, some conflict." i didn't elaborate and he didn't ask. opening the can, i glanced at him. "did you atleast win?" i nod softly, taking a large gulp of the beer before letting out a soft gasp of air.

"why'd you fight?" i pause, kicking the stone. "issues." tendou didn't say anything. "is that why you didn't work for two days?" i chuckled, looking at his crimson eyes, he was concerned. tendou's hair was fanning over his eyes but i swore i saw a hint of care in his eyes.

"i didn't know you were counting." i tease, "well, my insomnia buddy disappeared so i was worried." he chuckled softly, "I think you're gaining feelings for me." i say, raising an eyebrow as he takes another sip of his beer.

"i might." he admitted. what?

i turn to look at tendou in flash, i'm afraid i would've broken my neck. "what?" my shock was natural, after all, i had affection for him too but i.. i.. didn't know that tendou was going to admit so quickly.

"i was thinking, these past two days and i.." he paused, shifting his body to look at me. "i don't think i want you to be my insomnia buddy anymore."

that was it.