Chapter 9

Ariana's POV.

Weeks had sped by and I was getting very anxious for Nash to come home. I haven't seen him in over three weeks, since his movie shooting lasted longer than expected.

My current situation was that I was at a giant party being thrown for the BBMA's. I have Matt and Montana watching both of the kids, since Montana is pregnant and can't party anyways.

I search the crowd for a familiar face and spot Mitch Grassi dancing around with a drink in his hand.

"Queeeeeeen" I said coming up to him.

"Oh my god what's up honey!" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Trying not to get too shitfaced. I have to drive home tonight." I said laughing.

"Ugh don't even worry about that come stay at Scott and I's hotel. We'd be glad to have you. We can stay up all night and gossip." He said.

"That sounds great, I'll text Matt and let him know where I am." I said stepping away for a few minutes.

I came back and Scott was now seen dancing around, although he didn't seem drunk.

"Ariana!" He said when he saw me.

"Scott!" I returned the enthusiasm and gave him a big hug.

(If you're wondering who this is, 1. go check out PTXOfficial. 2. Go check out Superfruit.)

We all partied and danced together for hours until we finally decided to go back to their hotel.

I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The morning was hell, I had a headache but it wasn't that bad. I thanked Scott and Mitch, before heading out to my car, which was a bit of a walk.

I tossed my heels into the back of the car and my purse into the passenger seat and started my drive back to Los Angeles.

I arrived back at the house and got inside, probably looking like hell.

"Damn girl, did you enjoy the party?" Matt asked me.

"Yes I did, and I'm sorry for sticking you with the kids last night, I wasn't in a state to drive." I said.

"It's no problem, we love them." He said. "Someone's here to see you" he added.

I raised a brow and went into the living room where I immediately recognized my husband standing there.

I ran to him and threw myself into his arms.

He hugged me back tightly, and when I leaned up to kiss him he turned his head.

I stared at him quizzically.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I'll leave you two alone" Matt said going upstairs.

"Sit down" Nash said.

My heart was racing and I had a million things running through my head.

"Ariana. I didn't have to stay for the movie." He said.

"What? Why didn't you come home then?" I asked.

"I made a mistake that I know I couldn't fix. I couldn't face you until now." He said.

"What happened." I said blankly. Showing no emotion.

"I got really, really drunk. And I cheated on you." He said.

My face showed no emotion.

"Cheated on me how?" I asked. Wanting to know exactly what he did.

"I had sex with another girl." He said.

By this point, I was standing up trying to control the anger I felt towards him.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I blinked rapidly trying to keep them back.

"After all this time we were married? I still wasn't enough for you?" I asked.

"I wish I could tell you why I did it. But I really can't. I know I fucked up and I'm not trying to deny it. I know you're beyond pissed off at me. And I know you probably want nothing to do with me." He said.

"Every single one of those assumptions was correct. I said sitting back down.

"I figured as much." He said putting his head in his hands.

"We're going to work through this." I said.

His head shot up at me, his piercing eyes staring directly into mine.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me, I'm not losing you again Nash. We're married. 'Til death do us part. Not until one of us makes a terrible mistake. I love you, I don't want to throw away something that isn't broken. I want to fix it." I said getting up to sit by him.

His eyes had fresh tears in them.

"How the absolute fuck, did I end up marrying the best girl on the earth?" He asked.

"You didn't. Jay-Z did." I said.

He rolled his eyes and wrapped me in his arms.

"I know I've messed up so many times, including this one. But I swear on my life if I would have been sober and my actions not blurred, I would not have ever done that. You know me baby." He said.

"I know I do. And I'm willing to keep knowing you despite your actions. Everyone makes mistakes, it's a part of life." My head rested on his chest.

"You're my one and only Ariana. And I couldn't think of a better person to be with. I love you, so, so much." He said.

"I love you, too Nash." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I have gotten some ideas so I should be updating more often. But guys, I've been losing readers and it is super hard to write when you know that you're not getting maximum support you need to want to keep going. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate every single one of you that reads my stories, I just miss having all of the support in the reads, votes, and comments.

~Montana