Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

I looked up and my eyes grew wide at who was standing in front of me.

There stood the first boy to every cheat on me. Tyrell.

"Ariana" he said breathlessly.

"Tyrell" I said no emotion in my voice. Nash stiffened up beside me and held my waist tightly.

Nash had definitely gotten taller than him and he was much more attractive.

"Can we just order?" I asked the group, changing the subject.

We ordered, Getting our food and sitting down.

"I really don't want to be here" Nash said into my ear as he sat beside me.

"Neither do I. I'll just have to deal with it." I said sipping my drink.

Nash placed his hand on my thigh and gripped it tightly, relieving some of his frustration at our waiter.

"May I refill your drinks?" Tyrell asked as he came back to the table.

"No thanks" I said, trying to be polite. I know I wasn't pleased with seeing him but I didn't want to seem too rude, so I just showed semi politeness.

I sat my left hand down on the table, Tyrell's eyes trailing to the diamond that resided on my ring finger.

"You're married?" He asked rudely.

"Happily married," I retorted with the same amount off annoyance in my voice.

He took our orders and stalked off in a pissy attitude.

"Well wasn't that awkward." Cameron asked.

"Yeah" we all agreed.

---

The next day Nash and I woke up extra late, because the night before Nash wanted to rearrange the entire bedroom. He's not a person that can leave his room as is. It constantly needs to change.

"Nash, you've got work to be done" I said referring to the papers he had to fill out for his movie contract.

He groaned and rolled over. I slapped his back lightly.

"Jesus girl your hands are freezing." He pulled the blankets up over him.

"I'll go get a huge bucket of cold water and pour it on you if you don't get up." I said.

"You can't lift that." He said.

"Matt's coming over to rehearse with me and he'll gladly help me." I said. Nash got up and rubbed his eyes.

"You're a little shit" he said taking me by the waist and pulling me down with him.

"I love youuuuu" I said kissing his nose.

"I love you too weirdo." He said. He finally crawling out of bed. I heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it.

I opened the door and Matt tackled me in a hug.

"Hiiiiii best friend" he said skipping over to the couch.

"Hey Matt" I laughed at his silliness.

"You ready to rehearse with me?" He asked. Him and I both got a part in an up and coming movie.

He handed me a script that neither of I had looked at yet. Nash came downstairs and bro hugged Matt.

"Yo how's the script look?" He asked.

"I don't know I just got it" I said opening it up.

I saw Matt and my name in print under the main character list, followed by our characters names.

"What the fuck" Matt muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at page three"

I turned two pages and read the beginning out loud.

"Isaac and Arabella, love interest of movie" I looked up at Matt

"You're Isaac aren't you?" He nodded.

"We'll it won't be the weirdest part I've ever played" I said honestly.

---

Three months later, after filming the movie, we were at the premier.

I was walking the red carpet with Nash, followed by Matt and Montana. There were tons of people here. Many of them were friends and family, others being other actresses and actors or fans.

We all watched the movie in peace, that was until the kissing scene. Nash looked over at Matt weirdly, squeezing my hand a little hard.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to him.

"I'll tell you later" he said.

---

After we had gone to the after party and made it home, where Cam and Addie, and Matt and Montana were spending the night Nash took off his blazer and tossed it to the floor.

He looked right at Matt, staring him down intently.

"what's wrong man?" He asked Nash who looked pissed.

"You looked a little into that kiss with my wife." He said.

Matt raised his eyebrows.

"I'm an actor, I'm supposed to look into it. My character was so I was expected to try and reciprocate what he was feeling. I though you of all people should understand that." Matt said. Montana came over to me.

"What the hell is Nash's problem?" she whispered to me.

"I have no clue." I said.

"Nash, It was a kiss for a movie. It didn't mean anything. Why are you so mad about it." I said getting into the conversation.

"Because I hate that you're so wanted, I miss when you and I were the only ones. Just us back in North Carolina. Never having to worry about a more famous, better looking guy taking you away from me." With that he took his blazer and stomped up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go talk to him" I said hugging each of them and Cameron kissing the top of my head.

"I'll see you in the morning." I said.

I made it to Nash and I's room and opened the door quietly. I saw him lying on the bed on his stomach with his head in a pillow.

I sat beside him and rubbed his back soothingly.

"Nash, you know if I wanted someone else I wouldn't have a ring you gave me on my finger. I wouldn't have said 'I do.' You're the only one I want. Forever." I said. He turned over on his back.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a stupid jealous asshole." He said.

I got up and slipped off the jacket I was wearing.

"No you're not. You're amazing and I love you" I leaned down and kissed him.

"I love you more" he said grabbing my hips and pulling me down onto him and kissed me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I'm just swamped with homework. I promise from here I'll update at least once or twice a week.
As always, I love you all.
~Montana