Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

Nash and I stood in the airport together hugging while his flight was being called.

Cameron and He were going away to New Zealand for their new movie, and sadly, they couldn't bring the girls with them.

"don't go falling in love with anyone else" I said to Nash.

"wouldn't dream of it baby" he said kissing my lips.

I hugged Cameron tightly, remembering his warmth and his scent, that hasn't changed in a long time.

"I'll see you two in a month" I said waving as they got onto their plane.

I watched as the plane ascended into the air.

I sighed and walked out to the parking lot.

I drove the short way home where the house was empty and alone.

I went upstairs and changed into something suitable for going to a friends but decided on skinny jeans and a black flowy tank top.

I put on converse and took my phone and purse leaving the house once again.

I drove over to Matt and Montana's place and knocked on the door.

Montana answered in her pajamas and opened the door for me to come in.

"I can't believe they're not going to be home for a month" she said.

"I know, they're going to miss Christmas." They haven't missed a Christmas with me in years.

"Is that Ari?" Matt yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah" I yelled back.

He came downstairs in basketball shorts without a shirt.

"We kinda just woke up" he said coming over to hug me.

"I can tell" I gestures towards their pjs.

"So what's your plans for when they're gone?" Montana asked me.

"I was actually thinking about going to stay with Andrea for awhile, but then remembered she was on tour with digi slay bells, but she talked to the guys running it and they're adding me into lineup" I said.

"That's awesome! we need to go shopping before first" Montana said.

"Yeah I'm getting a bit tired of the lingerie you have now" Matt winked at her and she hit him.

"Fuck off Espinosa" she said.

I laughed. "we can go today if you want. You can tag along too if you want Matt"

"Nah, I'm hanging out with Justin today" he said.

"Oh your twin brother?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes." he replied sarcastically.

"Too bad he's hotter than you" Montana said, clearly joking.

Matt didn't seem to think it was a joke because his face got red and he stormed up the stairs.

"He's pissed off" I stated.

"I can tell. I'll be right back" she said.

I waited downstairs while Montana sorted out whatever she was doing.

Minutes later Matt was running down the stairs laughing.

"You little shit! I thought you were mad at me" Montana said.

"As if, I know he's hotter." Matt said. I laughed to myself.

"Well I'll be ready in ten, keep her company Matt"

Matt came to sit across from me, putting his feet up on the couch.

"Do you remember Paris?" Matt asked.

"My god, do I. It was fun as hell." I said thinking back on the memories.

"Do you remember the crazed fan that took her shirt and bra off for you?" I said laughing. Matt laughed loudly and contagiously.

"She had huge boobs" Matt said through laughter. "What about the guy that literally grabbed your ass?" He said.

I blushed and laughed again, remembering how security had to take him out.

"I'm ready- what's so funny?" Montana said.

"Remembering all the crazy shit we've been through" Matt said standing up and kissing her cheek as a goodbye.

"I'll be back soon" she said to him.

"I know, I want her home by at least 6" Matt said looking at me.

"Yes sir" I saluted him and Montana and I went outside to my car.

The whole car ride was filled with random shit that we could think of in the half hour drive to the mall.

---

After we had shopped for awhile and I took her home, I went home myself and received a call from Nash on Skype.

"He baby" he said.

"Hey, you at the hotel?" I asked.

"Yep, I get my own room" he said turning the camera around the room.

"That's a really nice room!" I said admiring the place.

"It is." He said. "So what did you do today?"

I reached over to my pile of bags from shopping and held up the Victoria's Secret one.

"Care to be a model?" He asked.

"Funny," I said mockingly.

"Just asking" he held up his hands in defense.

"I miss you already. I'm sleeping on your side of the bed because it smells like you" I said. "That sounded creepy as hell." I added.

"It's fine, just don't go looking for your magcon sweater I gave you a few years ago. I kinda took it because it smells like you" he said holding it up.

"I was looking for that when I got home. I have at least one of all of your guys' sweaters. I'm wearing Shawn's right now" I said.

"Oh my god speaking of Shawn, remember that 'magcon dick chart'?" I asked him.

He put his head in his hands.

"Worst part is that was accurate on my part." He said.

"So if that's accurate.... Damn Shawn." I said recalling what it said.

He looked extremely fake offended.

"If I wanted Shawn you know I wouldn't have this ring on my finger" I held up my left hand.

He held his up showing his wedding band.

"Neither would I" he said.

"I'm getting tired babe, we'll have to talk tomorrow or something. Goodnight, love you" I said.

"I love you too Ari" he said blowing a kiss to the camera.

I blew one back and we ended the Skype call.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OH LOOK WHOS BACK, ME ITS ME HEY GUYS I MISSED YOU.

So I just wanted to update you on my life if you care so the authors note might be a bit long. I passed my finals (I think I passed the last one) so I'll be good on school and I actually got a job, so I'll be starting that next week but I'll try not to let that affect my writing, but I had an idea but I don't know if anyone would be able to do it. If you live anywhere near South Dakota, I was hoping to maybe meet some of you sometime, so comment if you live near the upper north east side of South Dakota, I'm pretty close to the Minnesota boarder so yeah comment if you'd be interested.

By the way I started a Cameron fanfic its called kiss on the lips its up now!

~Montana