Chapter 5

Ariana's POV

One week had gone by and I was doing some film editing with some people from the movie, although I wasn't as experienced as them, I was doing alright.

My phone started to vibrate as I was leaving the building and I took it out, seeing a FaceTime request from Nash. I accepted it and walked to my car.

"Hey babe! Where are you?" He asked quickly Realizing I wasn't at home.

"Just got done at the film studio, gonna set you on the dash so I won't be looking at the screen" I said setting my phone up on the little set up I had there.

"Alright, how was your day?" I asked him starting my car.

"Great actually, but I missed you a lot" he said.

"I missed you too. I can't wait until you're going to be home. I'm literally so lonely at home I'm going to stay with Connor, and Troye is also going to be there." I said.

"That's good, one because they're both gay, and two, you'll have good company. They're chill guys" Nash said running a hand through his hair.

"They are. Planning tons of collabs too. We're going to work on a short film together" I said a small smile appearing on my face.

What he didn't know is that I wasn't actually going to Connors, I was getting on a plane in a couple hours to come visit him and Cameron.

"I have to get back to set babe so I'll talk to you later" Nash said blowing a kiss at the camera.

---

Soon after my flight with Jaxx I made it to their hotel and asked the lady at the front desk, obviously I told her who I was and she gave me my key and I took my things up to the room.

I knocked on the door and it was quickly opened by Cameron who smiled widely and grabbed me into a tight hug.

"Nash come here" Cam said excitedly pulling me into the suite.

Nash came out of one of the separate rooms and ran at me the second he saw me.

"Ariana I missed you so much I love you" he repeatedly kissed my face over and over.

"I'm sorry Cameron but we're going to have to get a different hotel room." Nash said smirking at me.

"Nash!" I said slapping his arm lightly.

"I'm serious. I'll be back" he said taking his wallet and going to leave the room.

"Thank you for bringing Jaxx. And for coming yourself. Nash wouldn't shut up about how much he missed you" Cam said.

What Nash didn't know was that there was another reason I came to be with him.

---

I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Nash on a beautiful Saturday night.

I wore a gorgeous blue dress that hugged my curves with a pair of shorter heels and a black blazer.

Nash came to the bathroom and hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"Let's go babe" he said grabbing my hand gently.

We drove to the restaurant in comfortable silence and soon arrived.

"Reservations under Grier" Nash said.

"Right this way"

After being seated and our drinks were brought to us, Nash offered me a drink of his wine and I declined.

"Ariana I don't think you know how much I love you" he said out of the blue. Adding, "most marriages don't get stronger every day but I'm sure my love for you is over the top."

I felt tears well into my eyes. "Nash I love you so much more. I still remember when you were my first kiss, back when we were younger and I can't believe that you and I ended up getting married." I said.

"I need to tell you something" I added.

"Anything baby," Nash said.

"I'm pregnant" Nash got wide eyed.

"You're going to have a baby?" He said standing up and coming over to me.

"Yes." He placed a hand on my stomach and kissed me.

"I love you" Nash said.

"I love you more"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shortest chapter I've ever written in history.

I can give you guys a little heads up, this is the last chapter chapter and the next one will be the epilogue, I feel as though there isn't anything else I can write about. I've developed Ariana so much that it's almost impossible for me to think of more content. Epilogue will be posted very soon. Love you all,

~Montana