The End

I never imagined my life ending like this.

The excruciating pain of being ripped from your family is the worst feeling on the earth.

Slowly having the life sucked out of you, and not being able to do a damn thing about it.

I developed cancer when I turned 45, the exact day I turned, I was feeling ill and I went to the doctors for a check up and he told me the horrifying news.

It slowly started to degrade my life, and now at the age of 49, I am sitting with my loved ones, in a hospital saying my last goodbyes.

"My babies" I held my baby girls close, even though they're sixteen and nineteen, they will always be my babies.

They didn't say a word, I specifically asked that they don't say goodbye, because I can't stand goodbyes.

"I love you all, so, so much." I said.

"We love you too" was chorused through the room.

I felt my eyes getting heavier, and my grip loosening from Nash's hand, and soon. There was nothing.

It all started when My Older Brother introduced me to My True Love, and we had our ups and downs.

Later on in our lives we had tried to be without each other, but as it turns out, Nash Grier was, no, is. My One and Only.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

^^^^ I'm so sad that it's over, but I felt like it needed to happen. If any of you want to still read my works, feel free to check out my other stories.

I love you all so, so much.

~Montana