Chapter 2

Ariana's POV
Nash and I walked hand in hand together to the set, I had a shoot today. I was in the movie Expelled with my brother.
(Pretending she played Andrea Russetts character)
I arrived on set and immediately saw Lia Marie Johnson.
"Hey Nash, I'm gonna go talk to Lia, so find Cam" I said getting kinda excited. I haven't seen Lia in awhile and I wanted to catch up.
"Lia!" Yelled across the room so she would hear me over the thirty or so people here.
"Ariana, I haven't seen you in so long!" We hugged each other and sat down to get our hair and makeup done.
"I know right, how are you and Jc?" I asked.
"Great actually, we just got engaged not too long ago" She held out her hand to show me a beautiful engagement ring.
"God, Jc has great taste." I admired her ring.
"He does" she said. We finished makeup and got into our wardrobe for the scene.
This happen to be the little kiss scene between Lia and Cam, which I found quite awkward to watch my brother kiss a girl.
That reminds me of a time when Cameron and I were very young teenagers and he witnessed me have my first kiss.
||flashback||
Cameron and I were hanging out with some of his friends, which consisted of Nash, Chris, and our friend Logan.
They were all playing video games and leaving me out. Since I was a girl, and according to them I didn't know anything about games. Which is dumb, because Cameron has taught me a lot about games.
I was only a 13 year old girl, so I was small framed, and quite flat chested. Most of my friends were already wearing at least a b cup bra and had had many kisses, even if it was just a peck. I'd never kissed a boy, unless my dad counts, but that's just a kiss on the cheek.
I was sitting outside my room, when there was footsteps coming up the stairs. I had wiped my eyes, because there were little tears in them because I though I wasn't pretty enough for boys to like me.
"Hi, what's wrong?" A fourteen-year-old Nash came up the stairs and saw me.
"Nothing" I simply replied.
"I know when a girl cries it's because she got her heart broken. Did you get yours broken?" He sat in front of me.
"No, that would mean a boy actually liked me. Which none do." I said"
"I like you" he said. "You're Cameron's sister, I have to like you."
"I mean like like, as in like a relationship way"
He looked down.
"All my friends are dating and kissing boys and none like me." I complained. Looking back on it. I was a thirsty thirteen year old.
Nash looked back up at me and leaned forward quickly putting his lips on mine. He pulled back with his cheeks flushing red and I looked where I heard something drop. I saw Cameron standing at the top of the stairs.
"You just kissed my sister. Ewwwwww" Cameron ran down the stairs yelling
"Nash and Ariana kissed!" And I ran after him and jumped on his back, knocking him down.
"Shut up! Or I'll tell mom that you took an r rated game from dad's game room" I said. He held out his pinky, something we do when we call a truce.
||flashback over||
Quickly, before I was needed on set, I went over to were the small amount of guests sat. I saw Nash sitting on his phone and I snatched it from his hand.
He quickly looked up about to cuss someone out but noticed it was me and his eyes softened.
"Why. I was going to call my mother" he said.
"That's a pathetic excuse" I said looking at the screen and seeing that he was on Instagram. I slapped his arm.
"Don't lie to me Hamilton" I kissed him lightly.
"Don't call me Hamilton" he kissed back harder.
"Ariana! Stop kissing him and come over here." The director said and I came over where I was needed, not before Nash slapped my butt of course.
---
We finishe up on set for the day and I changed back into my skinny jeans and fitted tank top with a floral kimono.
"You guys wanna go out and get something to eat or something?" Cam asked catching up to us in the parking lot.

"Yes I'm starved" I said.

"Just us or call up the squad?" Nash asked.

"Nash, this isn't 2014. Squad is a group of squids." I said. He flipped me off putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Not interested" I joked going over and hiding behind cam.

"Rude and disrespectful" (go you if you get who I'm referencing)

We laughed and called up the 'squad' and told them to meet us at the Italian buffet restaurant.

They all showed up as we were waiting outside and the guys did their weird bro hug thing and the rest of us hugged or smiled at each other like normal people.

We walked inside and got up to order and I looked away from the counter to tie my shoelace.

"uhhh," Cam tapped my shoulder and I looked up to see a person I thought I'd never see again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

First person to guess who it is gets a shoutout in the next chapter 😏.

Vote, comment, and fan ♥️
~Montana