A huge thank you!

Hey guys! So my first book in this series is currently at 2.7 million reads and the sequel just hit one million!

In thanks, I'd like to give you guys an offer, so I've been trying to think of things that I could do and I had one idea that really stood out to me, writing someone a personal, heart to heart, writer to reader letter with some surprises with it!

So if anyone is interested, read on!

Inside the Manila envelope, which is the bigger sized yellow ones, I will be putting in the letter, which I will personalize, My first draft of the My Older Brother book, which I actually wrote out on paper. Lastly, if you want, I can write you any type of handwritten work! And (hopefully) I will be making this international so anyone can enter!

Anyways, rules include,

1. Must follow me on wattpad

2. Have a parents or guardians permission, and if possible, I'd like to email your parent, guardian making sure it's okay.

And that's all of my rules, and I'm not going to be putting my return address for safety issues, and any personal information that is given to me, will NOT be given out or used for anything other than this contest.

To enter, just shoot a comment right

!!!!!HERE!!!!!

And I will be picking a winner randomly 48 hours after this is posted so on January 18th! Winners will be announced in another authors note on this story and I will also private message you :)

~much love, Montana