Chapter 10: Trust me

I get into my comfy-cute clothes, preparing to see Henry

I missed him.

I feel so drawn to him, there's no reason why. He just seems so safe and comforting, like he wouldn't actually mean to hurt me or anyone ever.

He's such a pure soul.

my outfit ^^

my outfit ^^

I quickly run downstairs and jump into Oakley's car. He quickly drives to Arlo's house.

But we are still last to arrive, besides Lilly.

I walk in as everyone is standing and talking, Arlo holding onto his girlfriend for dear life.

Henry looks at me and blushes. I wake over and wrap my arms around his neck rising onto my tippy toes.

I love giving him hugs. I don't know if he does though.

His hands fall to my waist and his thumbs rub against my shirt as we look at eachother.

"How are you feeling?" I whisper.

"I'm okay," His eyes skim over my face, "How are you?"

"I'm good." I smile.

"Hurry up! Let's watch Jenifers body!" Hayden exclaims.

He loves horror.

All of us settle onto the sofa's trying to fit us all.

I cuddle up beside Henry and throw a blanket over us.

I rest my head against his arm and i'm about to ask if it's okay.

But he rolls over towards me and wraps an arm around me, holding me.

I feel so comfortable with him.

I feel like i could talk to him about anything.

And i hope he feels the same.

I feel his head rest on top of mine and he slowly begins breathing deeper.

The movie begins and i start to get a bit of anxiety. I don't really like horror movies.

It gets to the part of the movie where Jennifer gets kidnapped. Henry begins to shake and i pull the blankets up higher on him, but he's still shaking.

He removes his hand off of me and he softly shuffles away from me. He curls into a ball and shakes just laying there.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

He looks at me and begins to blink slowly as his shakes stop.

"Henry?" I run his cheek.

He begins to stare again, just like he did when he had the panic attack.

I need to calm him down.

I grab his arms and wrap them around my neck and it doesn't take long for him to cuddle against me.

I softly rub his back, "You're okay, it's gonna be okay." I whisper in his ear.

He softly sniffles and i just hold him. He does calm down enough and he just stays with me.

I look to my left and see Eva and Arlo cuddled up together, but they are both smiling at us.

"What?" I smile.

"Nothinggg." They shake their heads.

I begin to giggle and i feel Henry smile against my neck. His head cuddled there.

~~

Once the movie is over, we watch a few more movies, and after that we all set out all of the mattresses and blow some up too. The group of us get a single one each and we all lay down on the floor.

It doesn't take long for everyone to fall asleep, it's 3am.

I turn my head to Henry and still he's still awake beside me. All the mattresses are pushed together to make a giant bed, so we are pretty close.

He must sense i'm looking as he begins to blush.

I smile and stare up at the ceiling.

"Nellie?" Henry whispers softly.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"For what."

"For being my friend and caring about me."

I slightly glance at him, "You know i'm not gonna hurt you right?"

His head turns to me, "What do you mean?"

"I know you think i'm gonna hurt you, but i promise i won't. You don't have to be scared of me, you can let me in."

His eyes flicker across my face.

"That means a lot to me,"

"I'm here, and you don't need to worry with me."

He smiles so sweetly and so softly, my heart swells.

The sides of our hands brush as we lay beside each other.

I suck a breathe in and tangle my hand with his. He lets our hands fall together and his thumb rubs against my skin.

"Goodnight." I whisper.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

My heart skips a beat and my body ignites into flames.

I think our relationship just made a change for the better.

I LOVE MOVIE SLEEPOVERS (i dont have a friend group)