Chapter 16: I like you

I begin to get ready to meet Henry to go to the forrest

I begin to get ready to meet Henry to go to the forrest. He said he needed to go and get his glasses so we decided to meet a bit later so we can get ready.

my fit ^^

my fit ^^

~~

"Thank you for showing me this place." Henry squeezes my hand.

I release his hand and i feel his stress for a moment before i wrap my arms around his torso and cuddling him from the side as we walk.

In his own time his hand slips over my waist and he softly rubs my hip.

We walk through the forrest until we get to the grassy area.

I turn to Henry and stare up at him.

I want him to know how much he means to me. I want him to understand how much i like him. I want him to feel it.

I rise to my top toes and bring his face into my hands.

His eyes flick over my face.

"Are you nervous? Uncomfortable?" I ask him.

He shakes his head, "No, i'm not."

I let my eyes sink to his before i can't take it anymore.

I lean in, tilting my head and capture his lips in a gentle kiss.

It takes him a moment before he kisses me back, letting himself go.

I pull away and we both just look at eachother.

My belly jumps as i sweet little smile spreads across his face.

He kisses me again.

My hands slide and tangle in his hair as he pulls me closer by the waist. Our bodies melt into each other and we let the built up energy release.

I give myself to him, i let him touch and hold me no one else has before.

He's first to pull away gasping for air.

I snuggle my head into his neck and he wraps his hands around me, bear hugging me, and clinging to me.

We hold eachother close and i slowly pull away looking at his face again.

"I really like you Henry."

His eyes soften and his lips slowly drop so a sadden look.

"I don't know," He shakes his head, "I don't know how to feel. I don't know how to be with someone, i don't know how to.. fall in love, you know?"

"I know," I caress his cheek.

"I'm not easy to be with, Nellie, i'm not normal."

"Neither am i, but we can get through it together."

He looks so unsure, like he wants to give it a go but he's scared of getting hurt.

I softly kiss him, "I'm here, sweet boy."

He smiles softly and it's enough to make me giggle.

I've never felt this way before.

I don't care if i haven't known him long, i don't care what people say.

He's my boy and i'd, love him, protect him and care for him with my life.

HJBVDSBHJAVIHLVLHIUHILSDVSADHVNJULAIHERIFHSLAIFJVBFAJBRELHVBLWIEABDVHLJB VHEWDBAUKVBSUVDHJVBVUDSLAJHVBAULJHSABLAUVBHSWEIQHBVAL