Chapter 29: Come

It's weird being at Nellie's house without her

It's weird being at Nellie's house without her. I don't like it. I miss her.

I always used to like being alone, i never really wanted to be with anyone, and i just kept to myself. But now, now i have Nellie. I just want to be with her all the time. I want to talk to her and i want her to talk to me.

I like being alone with her. I trust her, im not scared anymore.

She's taught me things and showed me things no one else has. She's showed me i need to move on, and work past this. I wasn't helping myself. And that's why i wasn't better.

I curl up in Nellie's bed watching tv waiting for her to come home to me.

~~

Nellie's bedroom door opens as she comes in.

I smile seeing her here now.

She gives me a quick kiss, "Hi baby."

"Hi."

She begins to get changed out of her dance uniform and into a t-shirt and shorts and tells me about dance.

"And then fuckin' Lilly came up to me." She sighs.

My gut turns, "What does she want?"

"Idk, she was trying to be friends or something, i shut it down."

I nod, "That's good, she's bad."

Nellie nods and goes to the bathroom to inject herself with insulin as if it's nothing.

She finally finishes her night routine, and comes over to me coming into bed.

I wrap my arm around her neck and use my other hand to pull her close.

We make insane eye contact and my butterflies don't ever go away.

"I missed you." She says, brushing her thumb on my lip.

"I missed you." I kiss her gently. My heart kicks up are the kiss heats.

Our bodies melt together and hands begin to roam eachothers bodies.

My hand travels down her neck, down her chest till just above her boob.

We both pull away from the kiss, almost shocked i did that.

"You don't, we don't," Nellie whispers against my lips shaking her head.