Chapter 21: Proud

I storm out of the changerooms blood boiling in my blood

Who the fuck does she think she is to do that to someone? Let alone Henry.

My. Henry.

And no one fucks with him.

I push through the bleachers and people begin falling but i don't care.

I spot the ginger and she looks at me before squealing as i punch her in the face.

"Oh shit, shit." I hear Arlo on the court.

I grab the ginger by the shirt and pull her to me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I grit, punching her again.

"Nellie, calm down." I hear Arlo behind me as he tries to push past the mess of people i've made.

"What's wrong with you?" Mary squeals.

"Me?" I pull her close so we are face to face and whisper, "What the fuck gave you the right to rape Henry?"

Her eyes turn to ice and i pull back about to throw another swing when Arlo grabs me.

"Let go of me." I hit his chest as he spins me around.

"Take a breathe, Nels."

"You know what the fuck she did to him?"

"Yes but she's already fucking hurt, you will get in a lot more trouble if you keep going."

"I don't care." I fight against him.

"Yes you do,"

I tug at my hair and push past him leaving the bleachers.

How could someone do that to a person? Let alone him.

I go back to Henry.

He's sitting on the bench, shaking, softly crying, staring at the floor.

I take a deep breathe, and slowly walk over.

"Baby, shhh, im here now," I run his cheek.

How could someone do this to my sweet boy. He didn't do anything to deserve this. No one does.

His eyes slowly drift to mine and i sit beside him and wrap my arms around him, his head falls to my neck as he begins to sob.