Chapter 36

Rhi closes her eyes and focuses on Loki's energy so she can teleport to him. When she does, Rhi finds Loki entangled under the sheets with another man in a bed.

Feeling her presence suddenly in the room, Loki quickly pulls away and stares at her with wide eyes as Rhi stands there frozen and unsure of what to do.

The man in bed with Loki turns to see what Loki was looking at, however, he grabs the man's face and kisses him again.

Rhi takes that as her queue to get away and phases out of the room and starts running down the hallway until she bumps into some one.

A woman with long dark hair, and white markings she had drawn on her face.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I-"

"Hello love. Where did you come from?" She flirts

Rhi blushes "I um..."

She grabs Rhi's necklace. "Where did you get this?"

"It was my moms."

She looks Rhi over and smiles softly. "You have her eyes."

"You knew my mom?"

Before she could respond, the man Rhi saw earlier, along with Loki, rounds the corner.

He was about as tall as Loki with short gray hair, and wore a very bright gold and blue robe. He was holding a large staffs with a goldish orb at the top.

"Quick hid your necklace!" She whispers and Rhi magics it away as the woman grabs her by the arm

"Quick hid your necklace!" She whispers and Rhi magics it away as the woman grabs her by the arm. "And play along if you want to live."

"Ah 142, is this your latest catch?" He smiles at Rhi and turns to the woman.

Why does that number sound familiar?

"Yep. Caught her this morning." She says as she pushes a Rhi towards him.

The man walks up to Rhi and grabs her chin to turn her head side to side but she quickly pulls away from his grip and sneers at him.

The man chuckles. "Ooo, feisty." He then circles around her looking at her up and down.