Chapter Fourteen: Falling to Pieces

Chapter Fourteen:Falling To Pieces

It was our last night here in Alabama, C.C. was having fun last night him and Grams played poker, she beat him,and I never laughed that much in my entire life as he looked like a helpless little puppy dog, tonight we are going to this bar he found called Oldies Golden Den, all i can say is I hope they also serve food if not, C.C. is gonna get dragged out by the ear and to the nearest resturaunt, it is ten at night and I haven't ate nothing since five o'clock pm.
C.C. woke me up at twelve p.m jumping up and down on my bed, I finally had dragged him down by the arm and cuddled him while I slept for two hours. Then I got ready at three I dressed in a blue Jean vest and pink pants, a black tank top wore underneath and C.C.'s cowboy boots, it's neat I can wear his size in men's shoe. I quickly applied eyeliner and purple lipstick, and ran down stairs to meet C.C. who was looking...normal?
Apparently, he had raided a shop near by, he wore boots, a button up plaid shirt, and ripped jeans, and a cowboy hat. I giggled and bit my lip, he rolled his eyes "Lets go" he said and grabbed my arm we went out to the truck and he opened the door for me before going to the other side. I got in and he cranked the old Ford up.
"Didn't you guys write a song about a old mans Ford?" I raised a eyebrow and he sang "Talk Dirty To Me." I groaned and held my head in my hands as he laughed. We pulled up at the bar -yes I call it a bar- and we went in, we walked in and to a table a waitress came up we ordered a thing of cheese sticks and two beers. A Hank Williams song was playing, and I tapped my feet to it.
C.C. leaned towards me "How are you feeling?" He asked after he finished his first beer, I was still on mine, I took a swig and looked at the empty cheese stick basket. I shrugged "Good" I said, he shook his head "No You Not" he said like a ten year old, I laughed "C.C. really?"
He smiled "Got you to laugh!" He yelled and people looked at us, I bit my lip "Talk to me in French" he said, I looked at him he smiled "Call me something in French.".
I rolled my eyes "No way" he smiled "Come on Beautiful call me something." I glared, he made a smoochy face "Please sexy" and ran his boot up my pants leg
"Bel homme" I practically yelled then added " Connard" with a chuckle, he laughed if only he knew I called him "Pretty man" and "Bastard" he wouldn't be laughing his ass off.
We we're given two more beers as a song came on I knew too well, the most beautiful song I ever heard. I grabbed C.C.'s hand "Dance with me, Blondie."
He smiled and we went out to the dance floor, he put his arms around me and I put mine around his neck. As Patsy Cline I Fall to pieces played, this was my favorite songs ever. Bret never danced with me to this, even though it was my favorite. Bobby or Rikki would though and now there is. C.C.
"I fall to pieces
Each time I see you again
I fall to pieces
How can I be just your friend?

You want me to act like we've never kissed
You want me to forget (to forget)
Pretend we've never met (never met)
And I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet
You walk by and I fall to pieces

I fall to pieces
Each time someone speaks your name (speaks your name)
I fall to pieces
Time only adds to the flame

You tell me to find someone else to love
Someone who'll love me too (love me too)
The way you used to do (used to do)
But each time I go out with someone new
You walk by and I fall to pieces
You walk by and I fall to pieces"
He lent down and put his head on mine "Your so beautiful" he whispered as Kiss an Angel Good Mornin' by Charley Pride played. I smiled "Thank you Bel homme" I whispered, he smiles "What does that mean?" He asked i smiled.
"It means Pretty man."
He snorted I laughed as he started to lean down a guy pulled me away "Hey baby, how about me an you get away from this shortie?" I jerked my arm away from this guy and walked back to C.C. the man grabbed my arm again, and C.C. came over and shoved the guy and put me behind him I watched him and C.C. fought, then C.C. smashed a beer bottle over his head, other bikers gathered around and C.C. grabbed my hand we ran out to the truck, and he crunk it.
He went up the mountain to Grams but, took a different turn, he smirked "Grams told me of this clearing in the woods you should know."
And I do.
But, as I led C.C. through the woods he kept falling. We finally ended up in the clearing, he was scratched from head to toe I giggled as I climbed a tree with him following, he kept right up with me. I smirked "City boy can move."
He smiled and moved hair out of my eyes. Then he leaned his head on my shoulder as we sat on a branch, I wrapped my arms around him as we looked into the woods "What was that song back at the bar?"
"Patsy Cline. I fall to Pieces."
He sighed "I like that song, Melly."
As he raised his head up and leaned towards me, we fell out of the tree. I fell on him and he smiled up at me "This isn't right. The man should be on top" iblushed red as he laughed and pushed me so I was on my side facing him. He ran his hand down my hair and let it longer on my cheek.
It was a beautiful night, and past eleven.
I blinked and shook my head "Its past eleven. Grams is expecting us by now."
He bit his lip as I got up, and he followed me out.