Chapter fifteen: C.C. Pick Up That Guitar and... Dont Hit Bret With It?!

Chapter Fifteen: C.C. Pickup That Guitar And...Don't hit Bret With It?!

   The flight back was normal but when we entered the apartment I threw a fit "Rikki! Bobby!  Bret! Damnit! What the haydes did you do?!" I yelled looking at the mess, C.C. took a couple steps back as the guys walked downstairs. If I was acartokn character there would be flames coming out my head.
Beer pm we're everywhere, pizza boxes lyric sheets, bras and panties. I was fuming. And they all four knew it too. Wait. Where the he'll is Bobby?!
I marched upstairs and to Bobby, Rikki, and C.C.s room and kicked open the door, Bobby was shirtless in his boxer shorts with a girl in a miniskirt and bra, I walked forward and grabbed her by her hair her scream woke up Bobby who looked at me.
I dragged her out by her hair with the four looking at me as Bobby leaned on the stair railing I flung her outside "Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled and slammed the door, then looked back at them.
One was in shock the other three were scared shitless. I crossed my arms "Bobby. Bret. Rikki" I hissed and they flinched, C.C. pointed backwards "I'm gonna, uh, put your suitcase upstairs" he started walking backwards and ran upstairs leaving the suitcase downstairs.
I scowled "What the hell happened in this apartment?!" I yelled and Bret lowered his head, Rikki gulped, Bobby crossed his arms "We had a little party last night" he said,.and shrugged. I looked at him "Who's idea?"
"Bret."
I looked at him and all hell broke loose.
It wasn't long before I had Bret up against the wall and hitting him, Rikki and C.C. -who heard the noise- we're trying to hold me back and Bobby was pullingBret out of my grasp, C.C. got a hold of my legs and feet, Rikki was trying to tear my hands off Bret, and hold my body up at the same time.
They finally tore me away from Bret and C.C. and Rikki had a tight hold on me, Bobby was checking out Bret, his face had a scratch "I think that anger was held in" Bobby joked, I rolled my eyes "Ya think?" I said.
"I said I was sorry!" Bret yelled "What more could you want?" He asked. I looked at him and mumbled one thing.
"My best friend back."
I shook off C.C. and Rikki and marched upstairs to change for tonight's show. I grabbed a Motley Crue shirt ripped jeans and boots, i was changing into my jeans when someone knocked on the door "Come in" I said, and a "Jeez, Mel, I'm blinded" Rikki joked and flopped down on the bed, I will have to wash those sheets. I looked at Rikki he raised his hands "Bret and Bobby we're the only two okay? I just got drunk" he said, I snorted "Sure."
"Melly. I am sorry, but come on and have fun tonight? C.C. said you two had fun this weekend."
I nodded "We did. Because there was no stupid Bret" I said, and put my boots on. He sighed "Melly.  Everything will get better, I swear" he said.
I sighed "I hope your right Rikki."
We arrived at the Troubadour and I hung onto Bobby for life "So many people" I whispered, C.C. and Rikki laughed, Bret was quiet all through the ride. We went in and I sat at a table with the guys waiting until the right time for them to go on. C.C. and Bobby sat beside me as Rikki and Bret got the drinks.
Bobby leaned his head on my shoulder and C.C. did too "Are you two tired already?" I asked, Bobby laughed "Nope. Your just a good prop" C.C. said, I smacked their heads and they raised up laughing at me.
They came back with drinks I grabbed mine from Rikki and chugged. I need a drink right now especially. I stole a glance at Bret then back at the stage. I really need to get my mind off of him.
A few minutes later I was alone as they went to get ready, Rikki acted like he didn't want to leave me alone I told him to go.

I

watched them perform for awhile and they took a break, Bret came down and sat at the table while they got beers Bret looked at me "I'm sorry okay" he Whispered, a tear fell down my face and I shook my head "Bret. You always said you loved just me for who I am. Not-"
"-because I just wanted something out of you" he finished and hung his head as the others came up "I love you. But, maybe we were not meant be anyway" he whispered.
I blinked "Maybe" I whispered, and sniffed I saw Rikki gulp and Bobby nod his head "I forgive you Bret, but just best friends" I said.
He smiled "Again."
Then "I'm gonna get drunk" he said and went to the bar. I stared after him "What the he'll?" I whispered, as they laughed at me.

   Not good. So not good. I stared at the stage as silence filled the whole bar.
C.C. and Bret just beat the shit out of the other.

  Flashback

   As they walked up the stage I could see Bret and C.C. arguing but I have no clue about what, I watched them play Talk Dirty to Me, and smiled when Rikki pointed a drumstick at me, C.C. would just jump around and make faces at Bret making me laugh and I swear Bobby is the normalish one.
But, nothing prepared me for what happened next.
Bret said or yelled something back at C.C. that I couldn't hear, Rikki and Bobby stopped playing and watched them with wide eyes. I got off my bar stool and walked up to the stage as C.C. took his guitar and slung it at Bret missing completely and then Bret jumped on him.
I stood there in shock and watched, then jumped on the stage to help Rikki and Bobby tear them apart.