Chapter Six: Its Not What You Think, Bret

We sat in the guys room with the door closed, C.C. had a pink guitar, I sat behind a writing desk where the guys have used up music sheets, and C.C. looked at me. We stayed that way and looked at the other, and he chuckled "Shall we start?" he asked with a smile. I was too busy with looking at him to know what he said.
I shook my head "Eh?" I asked.
He laughed "I said do you want to practice?" he said, I nodded, he got up and sat beside me, he laid the guitar in my lap and positioned my hands on the guitar, he put the strap around my neck and he sighed "This isnt working for me, uh-" he swung his other leg around me to where my back was to his stomach, and he put his hands on mine "You put your left hand here" he moved my fingers on the neck to a chord, I nodded "Your left hand goes like this" he positioned it for me and helped me play.
He moved my hands along the guitar, it was a Cheap Trick song I Want You To Want Me, C.C. sung it as we played and I smiled, his chin was rested on my shoulder, as we finished it, I clapped for C.C. he chuckled "What?" he asked.
"You can sing really good" I commented, He shook his head "Nah, I sing like a Dying Cat giving birth to a baby Elephant" he said, and started making a impression of it, I laughed, he shook out his hair and smiled at me.
I sighed "Thank You for cheering me up" I said, and kissed his cheek as I went to put up his guitar, I turned to see him staring at me confused "What?" I asked.
"Why are you with Bret?!" He yelled out, and put a hand over his mouth "I mean, you need someone to treat you good" he nervously chuckled.
I just looked at him and sighed "Bret is Bret, and he is my first boyfriend" I chuckled nervously then said "Why? You want to date Mel Bear?" I batted my eyelashes, his face turned red as he stumbled over his words, I laughed "Food?" He nodded and we went out of the room.

Later, Bret is home and we havent spoke to each other, The guys do so they can practice for their gig, I started cooking dinner and heard someone say "Not happy Brettie Poo is home?"
I raised a eye brow "Brettie Poo?" I giggled as C.C shrugged "It just came to mind" he said as he hopped up on the counter and watched me cook.
"I am but, I aint" I sighed "What do you think C.C." I asked, He shrugged "Your love life."
"Gee you are so helpful" I said sarrcastically, He batted his eyelashes "I know right?" he said like he was gossiping. I snorted and rolled my eyes "Your a sight C.C."
"And I am a excellent kisser" he winked, I laughed, over the two days Bret has been gone I have really got to know C.C., he is funny, charming, a total goof, and has became a best friend like Bobby and Rikki.
I stirred the speghetti, and poured it in a bowl, then the sauce, I made C.C. taste it, he made a face "Taste like shit" he joked and I shoved his shoulder, He shoved back, harder.
He almost made me fall over, he caught me, and with worry in his eyes, and the look he was giving me, Bret would have done told me to go back to cooking, C.C. was making sure I am okay, but with a none heartless look that made me feel funny.
His beautiful blue eyes stared into mine, and I heard a cough by the door "So? Two days gone and you already starting a thing with the electric guitarist?" Bret asked, I scoffed.
"No offence to C.C., but no. Bret, you just dont cheat on a girl, then Two days later come home and expect everything to be okay when you come home."
He looked at me, then at C.C. "You stay away from Amelia do you understand?" he asked, I scowled "Bret Michaels. You cant tell me what to do!" I yelled.
"Im not telling you! I am telling C.C. to stay away from my girl!" He gave C.C. a go to hell look, I was fuming "Your girl?!", C.C. looked at me "Im sorry."
I gave him a confused look as he came towards me and really fast he smashed his mouth onto mine.
It was innocent, then he deepened it, and pulled away, I held onto the cabinet behind me and tried to breathe, Bret's face was redder than a tomato, he lurched at C.C. who moved and ran. Bret ran after him. "Bret Please don't kill C.C." I yelled and went after them, they ran up the stairs, and towards the roof top, C.C. ran to the edge looked down and stopped, Bret went towards him "You had no right to-"
"I had no right? Bret you cheated on Amelia! From what I have heard from Rikki it isnt the first time either" C.C. yelled, Bret stopped and I looked at C.C. not the first time?
I looked at Bret "How many times Bret?" I asked, he gulped "I-uh"
"How many damn Times?!" I yelled.
He looked fown at the ground and mumbed "Three."
"Three?" I whispered, and bit my lip to try and keep from crying "Go to hell Bret Michaels."
I stormed out hearing them both call my name, I went to the basement, and hid in a dark corner.

It wasnt but, until Rikki came down that I spoke to someone, He patted my back and spoke gently and loving words like a brother would. Then he said something that surprised me "C.C. feels bad that he said it, he thought you knew."
"Well someone didnt tell me" I said, glaring at Rikki, he sighed "I didnt want to hurt you."
"Too late."