Chapter Four: Bret

Chapter Four: Bret

   I ran backstage and hopped up into Bret's arms, kissing him, Bobby wolf whistled and I smiled "That was great" I said, he didn't let me finish the great, as he kissed back hard and put his hands on my back. My feet wrapped around him, I heard Rikki and Bobby laugh as he let go, I caught my breath and hugged the two "Where is C.C.?" I asked.
"He mentioned something about a beer" Rikki said, and went to the bar himself. Bret grabbed my hand and went over to a chair, dragging me along he pulled me into his lap, and started kissing my neck, the door to the room slammed and I looked over seeing C.C. he sat down and drunk his beer, Bret didn't stop with kissing my neck, C.C.'s eyes caught mine and I felt my heart tug I don't know Why, but I felt Bret tug at my neck and I pulled away looking down at him.
I gulped "How much have you dranked?" I asked, he grunted and tried to count then smiled "Ten Beers, Five shots of Jack one shot of Vodka." No wonder I smelled beer on him bad, I sighed "Bret, you know I don't agree with drunk kissi-" he silenced me with a kiss, and I tried to pull away, he leaned in as I pulled away "Bret stop!" I said, What the he'll is wrong with him?
  I pushed him away "Bret I love you, you are my first love but, stop" Rikki walked and I heard him ask C.C. What was going on, as C.C. explained me and Bret started bickering.
"Mel Bear, come on baby" he grabbed my arms, I stepped away, drunk Bret leads to things I am really not ready for, I have saw it too many times. He let go and threw his hands in the air "Fine. Stay a virgin for life."
He threw his beer at me soaking me, and then he glared at me and he went out the door, and I watched him go "Take Mel home C.C. I will be there after I punch Bret" he said, and ran after him. C.C. took my arm and we walked out the door. Why does Bret do this to me? I show him love, always.

    •Bret•

  I walked to the bar and looked at he waitress "Jack Daniels" I said, sitting on a stool, she giggled and got out a shot glass, someone sat beside me "A beer" Rikki said, she handed him that and left the Jack D. for me, Rikki sighed "Bret, you know that-"
"That  What? Amelia says she isn't ready? That she doesnt want to have fun with me?" I said, and shot back more Whiskey. Rikki sighed "Bret Michaels, your the one that agreed to marry her before-"
"Maybe I am regretting it" I said, wishing I hadn't of.
Rikki looked at me, then did something that has never happened before, he slapped me. I held my cheek and looked up at him "You will not say that again Michaels, Mel has bought us a apartment, beer, food, anything we need, she has been better to us than anybody" he said "Bret, you keep on acting like you do, your going to lose the best thing that has ever happened to you."
  He grabbed his beer and started walking away.
I took another shot of Whiskey, and felt a hand only back, I looked up at a blonde and she smiled "Your a great Singer" she purred.
I smirked and invited her to drink, un-aware of Bobby watching me the whole time.

   •Amelia•

  After C.C. walked me home I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my black short hair was greasy, and I needed to re-bleach the bottoms, my grey-blue eyes looked blck because of the eyeshadow and eyeliner, my pink lips were set in a frown, my black eyeliner was everywhere and my dress was gross from the beer Bret poured on me.
I sniffed and shook my head, C.C. knocked on the door "Mel? I got you some clothes" he said, I opened the door and smiled, he handed me the clothes "Thank you C.C." I said, he smiled and patted shoulder "I will be in mine and the other two's room if you need me."
  I shut the door, and turned on the hot water,I stripped and stepped in washing my head and shaving, then I sat down in the bathtub and watched the water fall my thoughts taking control.
  Am I a bad girlfriend? I'm not ready for What Bret wants, the way he gripped my shoulders, that hurt.
What if he becomes worse if we get married?
  I let the thoughts come more, and I started crying, Bret was Sweet when we started out, buying me stuff, and cute dates, I remember the first time he got drunk  in front of me, we snuck into the city pool and when the cops came he Made me hide while he took the blame, Rikki came and got me after.
A knock on the door "Mel Bear? You okay?" I heard it shut back, I sniffed "Come any closer Rockett I'm going to remove something" I whispered, I heard the toilet lid shut, and I peeped out the curtain, he sat onto of it, he smiled "You okay?" I hid back and sniffed silently "I'm. Fine."
  He sighed "Amelia I would know if you were okay, and your not baby, you are like my sister, now tell me how you really feel?" He said, I gulped.
"Give me a second?" I asked then "Hand me my clothes, er, Bobby's."
  He chuckled, I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel he laid my clothes on the edge of the tub and when I finished, I opened the curtains stepped out, as we left the bathroom he headed towards me and Bret's room, I shook my head "I don't want to face him."
He nodded "Understood" he said, and we walked upstairs to the top of the building, we sat down on the roof in silence looking out at the city, the lights made me think of Bret's eyes how they lit up when he looked at me.
Then I busted into ears, Rikki got me in a hug as I silently cried into his chest, he shushed me, and kissed my head. I felt his head shake because his chin was on my head, I looked back and saw C.C., he bit his lip "I'm going to go and-"
"Just come here" I mumbled, and he did as told and sat down beside me, Rikki Was on my other, I hugged them both and cried silently.

   •third person•

  As Amelia cried on Rikki and C.C., Bobby watched Bret with the girl, and as she rubbed up on him, Bobby shook his head stupid he thought he is throwing away the best thing that has ever happened to him.
Bobby went over to the bar right beside Bret, and said to the waitress "Beer" he said, Bret looked towards Bobby than the girl and slurred "Don't tell Mel Bear" and smiled, he got up with the girl and walked off, Bobby made a sound and walked off, forgetting his drink.
  He came up at the apartment and walked-up to where he figured they would be, he growled "I-" he stopped as he saw Amelia crying on C.C. and Rikki, he frowned, he don't want to hurt her more.
"I came to check on you" he said, and crouched down in front of Mel, he smiled "Bret is a ass, of course you know that."
Mel smiled, and eventually fell asleep on the Boys.
Bobby felt bad bad for lying, and not telling, but he didn't want to hurt her anymore than Bret has.