Chapter Eleven: Cheer Up Mel Bear

I woke up with a arm thrown over me I was still on the rooftop, a cover was draped over me and...C.C. I got up putton my hands down in front of me, but I scratched it on glass from the Jack Daniels bottle I hissed and jerked back, C.C. woke up and looked at me "You okay?" He asked, and reached forward grabbing my hand, he looked at it "Come on."
He dragged me towards the bathroom and got down the first aid. He took my hand and faced it palm up as he cleaned it he hummed a catchy tune "The Beatles?" I asked, he nodded and smiled "Rolling Stones, Cheap Trick also."
He put a band aid over it and kissed it, my face turned red and I bit my lip, He smiled "Rikki has something planned to cheer you up later, he came up last night I was still awake" he said, I smiled "He dont-"
"We. Its mine, Bobby and especially Rikki's idea" he said. I hugged him and pulled back "You three are the best guys I could ask for as friends."
I was too busy trying to get my makeup off I didn't see C.C. wince at the word friends. Or I would have asked if something was wrong.
Later on, Rikki said Bret hasn't came back yet I was worried I mean he is still the guy I first fell in love with, But, he did hurt me. I was on the rooftop looking down, I saw Rikki walking the streets.
"You look constipated" I yelled at him as he walked down the road, he looked around making sure no one heard and shot me a bird, I laughed and saw him holding flowers. I yelled "Oh Rikki Pooh! You didn't have to get me flowers baby!" At the top of my lungs, Bobby -who was in the front yard- yelled "Back off Kitten, this pretty boy is mine!" And winked at Rikki who ran in the house, I laughed and walked down to the boys.
C.C. looked confused and Rikki's face was red, I laughed so hard and he gave me a look, he handed C.C. the flowers "For the pretty man." The look C.C. gave him was a killer. But, C.C. started blinking his eyes and wiped away fake tears "Oh sugar, you made me so happy."
He came over and wrapped his arms around pretending to cry into my shoulder, I awkwardly patted his back, as he kissed my cheek Rikki slapped him away on his shoulder "Stay away from my Pooh Bear" he said,and wrapped his arms around me, C.C. had fake hurt. Bobby put his arms around C.C. "Don't worry darling we both got turned down" Bobby said in a high pitched voice.
I laughed "I seriously wonder if you three are gay" I said, Rikki moved away from me, and Bobby and C.C. jumped apart silently cussing me. Maybe.
As Rikki gave me the flowers, the front door slammed and I looked up. Bret was staring at us as he went upstairs, his hair was everywhere and he looked like hell. Bobby looked at Rikki "Why don't you go talk to him and we will get the day ready for Melly!" He yelled,and picked me up twirling me around.
I beat on Bobby's back and he finally set me back down and pushed me into C.C. who grunted when he caught me, he gave Bobby a look "What are you trying to do? Make us fall down?" He asked, and we straightened up. Bobby winked "You love me."
"No. I. Don't."
"I was talking to Melly C.C."
C.C. stuck out his tongue as Rikki walked upstairs.
Bobby grinned "Now we get to play...dress up" he said, with a evil smile, my first thought was oh shit as I tried to run away, C.C. grabbed my arm and pushed me to Bobby who picked me up and walked upstairs, Nice Work Amelia, I thought.
After C.C. giving me a shirt Rikki had stole from me, I was ready, but when Rikki walked in I hit his head "That was my shirt" I said, he smacked my head back "You we're drunk and said I could have it-" I shook my head ignoring the rest of what he was about to say. I jumped on Bobby's back and he said "What the hell?" I shrugged "Hey, you we're willing to tote me around earlier" I said, he smiled.
We walked to where we we're going and when we got there I looked at Rikki and said "Seriously?" As I looked at the park, he grinned and grabbed my hand we ran to a slide and he made me go up first, Bobby went to a swing and smoked a Cigarette C.C. was messing with monkey bars. I slid down the slide and landed on the ground, Rikki went after me, and landed on me, making me be squished between him and the dirt, we laughed like we used to, and he jumped up grabbing my hand we went to mess with C.C. who was at the monkey bars still.
I jumped up and grabbed a hold of the bar, and kicked C.C. in the ass, he yelped and dropped down from them. I laughed but, Rikki came in front of me and started tickling my sides, and then C.C. joined it, which made me fall taking them both with me. I giggled and hugged them "Thanks you guys" I said, and hugged Rikki tight, he hugged me back "You'll be okay, hopefully you and Bret can become just friends. Again." Yeah, maybe.
We walked down the sidewalk and to The Roxy, when Bobby whistled at a black haired girl "Hey baby, how about me and you-" she twisted his arm behind his back "Eat shit and run rabbits" I knew that voice, I went forward and saw Bobby looking scared, this was the funniest thing. Ever.
Laughing I said "Kat?" And she looked up, her raccoon eyes looked me over and she smiled "Mel" she let go of Bobby, who looked relieved, and came over and hugged me. She pulled back and grinned "How are you doing?" She asked, I sighed and looked at the boys, Bobby was dusting his leather jacket off, Rikki was smiling, and C.C. was concerned "Can we talk in private, you guys go on ahead" I said, they nodded, and I waited til they we're far away from us, before me and Kat started walking.
"So?"
I sighed "You know I was dating Bret right? From Poison?" She nodded "Well-" I explained it all as we started towards the Roxy.
We sat at a table to ourselves a good ways from the guys, butbwe could still see them "-and now I can't even look at Bret without pain" I finished and picked up my drink, she smiled "What about that C.C.?" She asked "He seems cool."
I looked at the guys, Rikki was talking with Bobby, and C.C. was staring at us drinking beer. I shrugged "I dont know, its just-"
"You feel like shit, and not ready for another boyfriend. I know, trust me" she laughed, and smiled "My last boyfriend was this guy named Jani Lane, a real cutie, but he was a ass. So, I dumped him" she said, and looked at the guys table "That Bobby Dall is a real looker".she said.
I laughed "He is cool" I said, and looked at her, her black hair was short and had a red stripe in it, she wore black boots with a heel that could kill someone, they came up to her knees, black leather mini skirt, and a ripped KISS shirt, she smiled and said "He seems cool."
I smiled "I could get you a date-?"
"Ew no" she laughed "I'm fine, for now, besides he is like what? Twenty nine?" She joked, I shook my head "No. Twenty two, C.C. is Twenty Four" I said.
She smiled "I am Seventeen and I ran away from home, my parents were hippies, weed, peace signs and all that" she laughed, and I did too. I smiled "I gotta go-"
"We are still looking for a guitarist" she said, quickly "Your the best we have come across, we switch names all the time, right now we are called Rock Goddess" she rolled her eyes "Thank Rose."
I smiled "Ill think about it, I'm still not sure."
She nodded "Okay, and I will really be thinking about that date with him" she winked at Bobby, laughed and left with a wave.