Extra Chapter

Chapter Nineteen: Destroyed Paradise

"Now. Here is our new band for tonight" Andrea yelled "Queens of Madness!"
"One, two, one two three four!" Kat yelled and started drums, I played guitar as Cherri sang.

"Its Midnight and I am all alone, my heart filled with sadness that I can't have you, I need to find myself, before I confuse myself, my heart feels heavy with every step I take but i know i need To find my way" she sang.
"I need to find myself before I drift away need to find myself before my maddness takes over, there is a hundred thing i need to do but, i need you."
"My soul feels lost, my heart feels heavy, my mind is going crazy, my mind is feeling weird, your the missing piece of me, the one song that is stuxk in my head, your like a record baby, but i cant turn you off"
"I need to find myself before I drift away need to find myself before my maddness takes over, there is a hundred thing i need to do but, i need you."
"Guitar please Miss Heart !" Cherries yelled.
I started guitar solo, and yes I kept my name Melly Heart. Its just the nickname C.C. gave me...
I shook my head as Cherri started again "How do I tell you it's over? How do I tell you we're through? I don't want anyone. I just wanna be me" she finished.
Claps and whistles came along the crowd and we bowed.

*C.C.*

Does she know I am watching? I thought, or is she too caught up in her moment of fame? I thought as I looked up at her from the back of the crowd I paid Danita and walked out into the cold and lonely night I walked back to the apartment.
Need rest for tomorrow, time for a record to be made.