Chapter Sixteen: Bret you Have Turned Into A Asshole

Chapter Sixteen: Bret you Have Turned Into A Asshole!

Me, Bobby, and Rikki stood in front of Bret and C.C. who both sat on the couch looking down at the ground, I scowled. Not good. So not good. I stared at the stage as silence filled the whole bar... My head went back to that memory and only one thing became clear to me.
C.C. and Bret just beat the shit out of the other. But, over what?
"Why did you fight?" I asked, crossing my arms, they stayed looking at the floor, I groaned "Its like talking to two five year olds! Why the hell did you fight?!" I asked and yelled. Rikki and Bobby cringed, but C.C. and Bret yelled.
"Over you!" At the same time. I froze.
Why over me? Why? What am I? I thought. And shook my head, I walked upstairs and heard someone following me. I closed my door and started packing my clothes in a bag, someone beating the door, I was afraid it was gonna fall down from the strength.
"Mel what are you doing?!" Bobby yelled, so Rikki and Bobby we're trying to get in? I thought, and rolled my eyes. "None of your business!" I yelled. And went and throwed my bag out the window, I followed after.
I ran down the sunset strip until I got to apartment 302 and I beat on the door, they finally opened and it was Kat, I looked at her "Still needing a guitarist?" I asked, as she just looked at me.

*RIKKI*

"Oh God, oh God, oh God" I said, and started pacing the floor, Bobby sat sideways in a chair staring at the ceiling, Bret was drinking beer, C.C. was putting on a jacket "Amelia is gone, lost. Its been one day! What if something bad happens?!" I yelled, Bret slapped me "Ow." He gave me a look "Knock it off."
"I'm gone."
We all looked back at C.C. and saw him opening the door "Where are you going?" I asked, he stopped and looked at us "Amelia is missing. I am going to find her."
I watched him go out, and then I followed behind him , he looked back "What are you doing?" He asked, I smiled.
"I'm on your side, I knew Bret would screw up so when you and Mel Bear started hanging out I was hoping" I said.
He just looked at me "Oh" he whispered. I laughed.

*Amelia*

I sat with The Rock N Roll Queens -now their nane- at a table in The Roxy. Cherri, Kat, and Rose all three did the talking, and I went along with it, thanks to C.C. I impressed them with my playing, and now we sat talking about a show Saturday we just got to play and I couldn't wait.
I threw a piece of ice from my drink at Kat, when she made a joke about my playing,and she laughed.
"Melly!" Someone yelled, I turned around and saw two poofs of hair. Rikki. And C.C. they came up to me "Where the he'll have you been?" Rikki asked "We have been worried shitless."
C.C. hugged me "You scared me" I patted his back "Down boy" I said, and saw a producer "Uh, fellas?"
They pulled away and I pointed "He was looking for you" I said, and Rikki went over, C.C. grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dark corner I tried clawing him, he wouldnt let go and he finally stopped "What are you doing?!" I asked.
"Do you like me?!" He yelled.
I froze "What?" I asked quietly.
He sighed "Do you like me?" He asked again. I looked at him "I-uh-" he smiled "-I don't know" I whispered, he looked at me "Mel. Please."
I shook my head "I'm leaving any way" I said "To live with Rock No Roll Queens my band."
He frowned "No" he said, I started to say something. But, he kissed me, put his hands on my backand pushed me against him, I pulled away,and before I could control it, islapped him, he stayed with his head to the side in shock. I covered my mouth "God why did I even come here?" I asked to myself, and ran away.
I walked down the road and stopped at a alley. I slid Down the way and cried, so.done bent down in front of me "Are you okay?" He whispered. I shook my head and Bret wrapped his arms around me "Come here."
I cried "I smacked C.C." I said, he frowned "Go girl."
"Bret!" I yelled "I wish I hadn't of came here?! Do you not understand?! My life has become horrible." I cried and he caught my arms "You wanted a friend you got me back remember when you were 13 and you wanted someone to stay with you because your parents were being mean?" He asked "Me and Rikki. We are your brothers, I am sorry I hurt you" he whispered. I looked at him and he smiled "Come back to the house for a minute please?"

I woke up with a headache, and Rikki tossed me painkillers. I grabbed the water from Bret and took it, they sat in front of me resting their heads on my knees. I sighed "I have to go find myself."
"We know" Rikki whispered.
I frowned "I am in a band now."
Bret sighed "Why are you really leaving?" he asked.
"You. And C.C." Rikki bit his lip, I closed my eyes "Guys. This has been hell I feel like a ping pong ball. Please understand. I need time alone. Bret you need to focus on your music all of you do. I'm sorry."
"I know."
I bit my lip "Your my best friends. Im sorry but, I can't keep you dreams away from you, I am dragging you guys down. So I need to leave and do my own thing." I said "You understand right?"
We stood up and I hugged Rikki "I understand. Its just hard" he said,I smiled and nodded "I love you brother" I said, he kissed my head.
I went to Bret "I will always love you" I whispered.
He smiled "I know. Its why I am letting you go."

+$+???$//$+%(%-*%*%-%-**%-%;%-**%*$*$$$$$***$**$********#*##*#*#*#*#;#*#*$$

Sorry this chapter is everywhere.
~ASHY