Important message! Please Read this!!:-)

Okay guys here's the moment I have been waiting for since I started writing on here. I have entered for the 2015 watty awards, and I need your guys help to win. This book was the second one I really invested myself into and I am beyond excited with all the votes and comments I have been getting on here. It would be an absolute dream for me to win an award on here. For that to happen I need the help of you guys my amazing followers/ readers.

I need you guys to try and get my story out there as much as you can. Tweet, Facebook, post on your account on here, message etc. Anything you could possibly do to get my book out there as much as you can. I would be externally grateful to everyone and anyone who does so. So please help me out!

I know I've had a rough patch and haven't been on here as much. I wont go into details but I was having a lot of family problems. But I am back and ready to write some more for you guys. Hopefully by this weekend all my books will be updated.

I want to thank you all for still coming on here and supporting my book. Even when I wasn't able to get on here and update you guys stuck by me. So stick by me one more time and help me get an award on here!!:-)

I love you all and thanks again!

P.S. I'm working on the sequel for this book! Stay tuned I should be putting it up soon!:-)