Chapter Seven

• Dedicated to AngeliqueKiddKidd

I dedicated this chapter to Angelique KiddKidd because she was the first one to guess why Christian was mad! Enjoy!!! :-)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ciera's Prov:

Yesterday was just not my day.

Ever since Christian and I got home yesterday Christian has decided to completely ignore me. I have absolutely no idea why he was doing so. I replayed the whole day in my mind over and over again, and really couldn't think of anything that would have upset him. The only thing that I could somewhat think of was when I had shrugged his arm from off of me.

But even then I didn't understand why he would be made about that. It's not like he likes more or anything. Even if did like me, which he didn't, he has a damn girlfriend. I couldn't understand why he would have acted the way he did. When I was around him I tried to act as if him ignoring me didn't effect me, even though it did. I guess what pissed me off the most was I had no idea as to why he was ignoring me.

I tried to push Christian out of my thoughts because not only did I have to deal with him being a jerk, but I had to deal with my dad coming home a day late. I was looking forward to him making me feel better yesterday, but his stupid plane was delayed. When ever my dad goes away and comes back my mom throws a small get together with a few friends from around the neighborhood. It was something everyone around here looked forward to.

Today was Saturday, which meant that I wasn't working out with Christian today. Which also meant I wouldn't have to deal with him opening avoiding me. If anything I hoped I wouldn't see him at all today. I really didn't need him bringing me down. Right now I was currently in the kitchen making some fruit salad when Christian walked in. I didn't even try to acknowledged his presence since he was ignoring me. Instead I continued to cut some strawberries.

He walked up right next to me and watched as I cut the strawberries. His presence was making me uncomfortable, I didn't like how his gaze made me feel. But I didn't want him to know that he was effecting me so I continued to do what I was doing.

After a few minutes of silence Christian finally spoke. "So are you gonna continue to ignore me." His words made me drop the knife I was using. I turned to look at him.

"Excuse me if anyone should be asking that question, it should be me, considering your the one who has been ignoring me." I said to him as walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the grapes.

"I wasn't ignoring you I was just preoccupied." I scuffed at his words. I am not an idiot, I graduated forth in my class, I think I know the difference between being preoccupied and ignoring.

"Whatever you say Christian. I do know the difference between the two just so you know." I started to cut the grapes in half. Christian grabbed a knife himself and walked over to the other side of the island. He started to cut the grapes with me.

"Okay maybe I have been ignoring you." Yeah no shit. "I'm sorry."

I'm not the type of person who holds grudges, unless you something unforgivable to me. So really the whole ignoring me things wasn't that big of a deal. "It's fine, I just don't understand why you were so mad yesterday." Christian suddenly stopped cutting the grapes, and put the knife down. He had an unreadable expression on his face. He didn't do anything for a second, but then he started to move.

I watched as he walked over the to where I was. He spined me around around so I was facing him. "You have no idea why I was mad?" he asked me as he removed the knife from my hands. "You have no idea at all?" I just stared at him. I really didn't know why he was so upset yesterday. He looked at me a second longer before he shock his head. "You really don't know do you?" I shock my head at him as be moved even closer.